What are you listening to right now?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bach Sonatas and Partitas for solo violincello (Cello Suites) performed by Pierre Fournier. The very best!

2. Anthony Hamilton

3. my head pounding

4. That is the best!!!!

5. My son is watching ESPN....so I am listening to that.

6. The fan. DH insist on having it on no matter how hot or cold/whether the AC is on or not/winter/summer....you get the point. :P

7. I have a playlist of 5,000 songs on random right now! At this exact moment "Do Wah Diddy" by 2 Live Crew is on... I had no idea I had it but its really really really crass. HAHA

8. LOL oh man...I remember listening to them two summers ago alot because a friend of mine Nathan would always put it on my playlist..so funny, I reccomend "F**kshop" brings back happy memories...er.. that sounds weird. Not like that. hehe

9. :roflmfao: LOL lots of threads about MUSIC! hehehe!!!

Anyway... I'm listening to Nelly Furtado - LOOSE... Hmmm, i thinks its playing for the 3rd time... :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: when I'm driving - i mean drinking ... I seem to listen to the MOST random music... hehehehe!!! :wlae: :wlae:

10. Dora the explorer!

11. All 3 Coldplay CD's
    Gustav Mahler's Sympthony #5(the fourth movement is achingly beautiful and was composed as a proposol to his wife) :girlsigh:

12. Incubus

13. Elvis Costello -- Imperial Bedroom CD

14. Dance With Me- The Sounds

I love the beginning!

15. Sufjan Stevens Illinois CD--I love listening to it, because it is very Illinois-y, and that's where I live right now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.