What are you listening to right now?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YESSSSS!! haha i love it. too bad he's married....

i want his cd! like right now! :biggrin:

2. Don't be embarrassed, girlie, I love him too. Ok, not so much the music as how sweet he is on his MTV show. He's such a dear! :love:

Oh, and for me - Death Cab for Cutie

3. haha one day in the cafeteria some people were playing some kind of rock (i don't know...my school is odd) and i said, "i don't like this music at all. they should put on some ashlee simpson or something." my friends just looked at me...lol it's why they love me:biggrin:

he's really nice on the show! and it was cute how helpless he was in the grocery store

4. I know... His frazzled look at the 10 kinds of potatoes (or was it tomatoes?) Adorable!

I read somewhere that he's like 24, but he seriously does not look it. He still looks like a teenager, I can't believe he's someone's dad...

5. i think they were potatoes. he does look pretty young but THANK GOD he grew his hair out! it looks 20 x better

6. Arthur H's Adieu Tristesse. This is my new love, he has such a beautiful voice, a little like Louis Armstrong. Love it!

7. "Eulogy" ~ Saves The Day

8. itunes random says:
    Zero 7 - Passing By

9. Say Anything - "Every Man Has a Molly"

iTunes it, i promise, the first few lines are hilarious.

10. Fenix Tx and my hodgepodge of punk

11. Memoirs of a Geisha soundtrack right now..

12. Dru Hill "Beauty"

13. listening to my computer humming.... BORING!

14. High by James Blunt

His voice is sooo beautiful and haunting...I'm singing along, but really I am just butchering this song!

15. natasha bedingfield - unwritten

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.