What are you listening to in your car!?

ILoveCoach

Flat Broke
Dec 22, 2005
517
0
I'm always listening to Maroon 5 and definately Sting and The Police. I also always have Freestyle music on, gotta have your freestyle blasting when your driving to the beach, or pretending like your going to the beach when you are looking for parking at school!
 

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
26,070
112
Toronto, Ontario
A mixtape of rap-hiphop music, it's called "Ready II Remix" and it's done by some local DJs. Gotta feel like a gangsta.. even if you're making that 2 hour commute from home to university.
 
Nov 1, 2005
2,884
178
buckeye nation
ayla said:
A mixtape of rap-hiphop music, it's called "Ready II Remix" and it's done by some local DJs. Gotta feel like a gangsta.. even if you're making that 2 hour commute from home to university.
what songs are on there? i love mixtapes...
 

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
6,980
294
Right now I've got a few mixed CD's with everything from Snoop to Metallica. I just picked up the newest Disturbed CD too.
 

Pnay71

Member
Dec 23, 2005
374
0
Sports talk on the AM band everyday. Drives my husband crazy when he rides with me. My sister said I am such a guy!
 

RobbieNEmmy

I made it!
Jan 3, 2006
609
0
Northport, New York
I consider myself to have a wide range of music tastes: I love Madonna's new CD Confessions on a Dance Floor, love the old punk bands, Taking Back Sunday is my favorite. Underoath. Some pop, country. Love classical and jazz....

:idea:
 

hfxshopgirl

window shopping
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
2,553
4
canada
right now i have blink 182's greatest hits. i'm driving my boyfriend crazy with it, playing "always" over and over, love that song
 

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
9,055
264
hfxshopgirl said:
right now i have blink 182's greatest hits. i'm driving my boyfriend crazy with it, playing "always" over and over, love that song
hehehe! I know the feeling! At the moment, its BLINK 182 and Fort Minor :nuts:
 

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
26,070
112
Toronto, Ontario
blackbutterfly said:
what songs are on there? i love mixtapes...
Me too ! I love how they just take the best few minutes out of every song, and they can cram so many songs together. Also, I love mixtapes that throw in oldschool stuff, sometimes I'm just so tired of all this new stuff, it's too hip for me !

Here's the track listing:

DJ LIL MILZ & DJ GLEW
Volume One: Ready II Remix
Hosted By: RFC

01. intro - rick from chicago
02. outta control (remix) - 50 cent ft. mobb deep
03. run it (remix) - chris brown ft. juelz santana
04. blackout - mashonda ft. nas
05. ready - black rob
06. there it go (the whistle song) - juelz santana
07. talkin' about - amerie
08. so seductive - tony yayo ft. 50 cent
09. playa's only - r. kelly ft. the game
10. gangsta party - joe budden ft. nate dogg
11. b-boy stance - cassidy
12. goin' out - faith evans ft. pharrell
13. she's no you (remix) - jessie mccarthy ft. fabolous
14. stay - ne-yo ft. peedi crackk
15. we belong together (remix) - mariah carey ft. jay-z
16. used 2 be - ryan leslie ft. fabolous
17. if it's lovin' that you want - rihanna
18. better start talking - donnell jones ft. jd
19. make her feel good (remix) - teairri mari ft. kanye west
20. friendz - n.o.r.e. ft. mariah carey
21. come fly with me - foxy brown ft. sizzla
22. diamonds - kanye west
23. i think i love you - dwele
24. tell me - bobby valentino ft. lil' wayne
25. go - common
26. twist it - olivia ft. lloyd banks
27. gold digger - kanye west ft. jamie foxx
28. play - david banner
29. wait (remix) - ying yang twins ft. lil' scrappy & free
30. pon de replay (remix) - rihanna ft. fatman scoop
31. we be burnin - sean paul (stepz riddim)
32. pakistan - elephant man (stepz riddim)
33. idiot thing - assassin (stepz riddim)
34. tempurature - sean paul (applause riddim)
35. touch the sky - tamone (applause riddim)
36. lightning flash - shane-o (applause riddim)
37. i'm with the girls - sizzla (military riddim)
38. 4 stars - vybez kartel (military riddim)
39. step pon dem - assassin (military riddim)
40. footprints - t.o.k. (drop leaf riddim)
41. your best friend - morgan heritage (drop leaf riddim)
42. longing for - jah cure (drop leaf riddim)
43. world a music & welcome to jamrock - ini kamoze & damian 'jr. gong' marley
44. dem boyz (remix) - boyz n da hood ft. t.i.
45. give me that - webbie
46. a.s.a.p. - t.i.
47. back then - mike jones
48. sittin' sidewayz - paul wall
49. soul survivor - young jeezy ft. akon
50. gotta make it - trey songz ft. yara
51. shake it off (remix) - mariah carey ft. jay-z
52. a man's world (remix) - nicole wray ft. mike jones & timbaland
53. cater 2 u (remix) - destiny's child
55. i want you - avant
 

ILoveCoach

Flat Broke
Dec 22, 2005
517
0
hfxshopgirl said:
right now i have blink 182's greatest hits. i'm driving my boyfriend crazy with it, playing "always" over and over, love that song
Ohh.. I love that song! :love:
 
Nov 1, 2005
2,884
178
buckeye nation
ayla said:
Me too ! I love how they just take the best few minutes out of every song, and they can cram so many songs together. Also, I love mixtapes that throw in oldschool stuff, sometimes I'm just so tired of all this new stuff, it's too hip for me !

Here's the track listing:

DJ LIL MILZ & DJ GLEW
Volume One: Ready II Remix
Hosted By: RFC

01. intro - rick from chicago
02. outta control (remix) - 50 cent ft. mobb deep
03. run it (remix) - chris brown ft. juelz santana
04. blackout - mashonda ft. nas
05. ready - black rob
06. there it go (the whistle song) - juelz santana
07. talkin' about - amerie
08. so seductive - tony yayo ft. 50 cent
09. playa's only - r. kelly ft. the game
10. gangsta party - joe budden ft. nate dogg
11. b-boy stance - cassidy
12. goin' out - faith evans ft. pharrell
13. she's no you (remix) - jessie mccarthy ft. fabolous
14. stay - ne-yo ft. peedi crackk
15. we belong together (remix) - mariah carey ft. jay-z
16. used 2 be - ryan leslie ft. fabolous
17. if it's lovin' that you want - rihanna
18. better start talking - donnell jones ft. jd
19. make her feel good (remix) - teairri mari ft. kanye west
20. friendz - n.o.r.e. ft. mariah carey
21. come fly with me - foxy brown ft. sizzla
22. diamonds - kanye west
23. i think i love you - dwele
24. tell me - bobby valentino ft. lil' wayne
25. go - common
26. twist it - olivia ft. lloyd banks
27. gold digger - kanye west ft. jamie foxx
28. play - david banner
29. wait (remix) - ying yang twins ft. lil' scrappy & free
30. pon de replay (remix) - rihanna ft. fatman scoop
31. we be burnin - sean paul (stepz riddim)
32. pakistan - elephant man (stepz riddim)
33. idiot thing - assassin (stepz riddim)
34. tempurature - sean paul (applause riddim)
35. touch the sky - tamone (applause riddim)
36. lightning flash - shane-o (applause riddim)
37. i'm with the girls - sizzla (military riddim)
38. 4 stars - vybez kartel (military riddim)
39. step pon dem - assassin (military riddim)
40. footprints - t.o.k. (drop leaf riddim)
41. your best friend - morgan heritage (drop leaf riddim)
42. longing for - jah cure (drop leaf riddim)
43. world a music & welcome to jamrock - ini kamoze & damian 'jr. gong' marley
44. dem boyz (remix) - boyz n da hood ft. t.i.
45. give me that - webbie
46. a.s.a.p. - t.i.
47. back then - mike jones
48. sittin' sidewayz - paul wall
49. soul survivor - young jeezy ft. akon
50. gotta make it - trey songz ft. yara
51. shake it off (remix) - mariah carey ft. jay-z
52. a man's world (remix) - nicole wray ft. mike jones & timbaland
53. cater 2 u (remix) - destiny's child
55. i want you - avant
thanks ayla...that track listing is HOT! I'd love to have that in my car! :biggrin:
 

Cristina

Member
Oct 23, 2005
13,048
32
38
South Florida
I've got a 6-CD changer in my new car :biggrin:

1. Less Than Jake - Automatic
2. Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket
3. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Greatest Hits
4. Rise Against - Siren Song of the Counter Culture
5. Hot Water Music - A Flight and a Crash
6. Alkaline Trio - From Here to Infirmary

I love music :love: