What are you hoping to snag in the online sample sale?

SweetSusan

Jan 23, 2009
I am literally counting the minutes until the online sample sale tomorrow. (Counting minutes, because I will have exactly 15 minutes from the time the sale starts until I have to board a plane!) I will have to shop fast, and have a strategy.

My strategy is simple: GO FOR THE TRIGGER! For the past two years I have been shopping for the perfect Trigger on all the auction sites, and I always look at my favorite online retailers, but haven't found 'the one' yet. I'm hoping for something like the one shown on the email sent last week (gray) or something in a fantastic color.

I already have a Venice hobo in Caramel (love it! one of my all-time favorite bags) and the Tao crossbody in Black (really like it, but have to be in the mood for zippers!). I'm just so intrigued by the promise of classic bags in colors we've never seen before....

So what bags are you ladies hoping to see (and snag) in the online sample sale? And please don't all say Trigger, or I will die.

I hope you will find your perfect trigger. I have 2 triggers, black and acid yellow, and the style is the most organized among all of my handbags.

I'm looking at one of the Howard St. satchels. I'm a little concerned since it's final sale, though. Hopefully the samples won't be beat up! I've seen bags at other sample (not Botkier) sales that have clearly been left in store windows and discolored from sun exposure.

it's such a tease! it will load but then i can't click on anything. there's mostly the howard, venice satchel, sasha, triggers and biancas in black, light grey and brown as far as i could tell. there's also some shoes.