What are you having for dinner?

1. I'm thinking of grilling salmon, but could be swayed in a different direction. Any of you guys and gals have somehting more appetizing on the menu for this evening?

2. I'm having black pepper steak!!!

3. I had smoked salmon!

4. chicken salad.

5. Sounds yummy-what else is in it?

6. I eat out everyday for dinner because my schedule is so inconsistent, so it's shabu shabu for dinner tonight.

7. i was just thinking what to make as i just walked in the doodr from an exciting afternoon.
    i guess i will make white rice with chicken and gravy along with side of veggies.

8. ooooo... dinner I hadnte thought of that one ......oops

9. Yum, I love grilled salmon! I wish I was having that instead of what I'm having. Here's what I'm fixing tonight (very easy!):

Beef stew meat
    Can of cream of mushroom soup
    Can of water
    2 beef bouillion cubes
    Sliced mushrooms
    Packet of Lipton onion soup mix

Combine all in a crockpot and cook on high for about eight hours. This feeds three fairly hungry people, so double for more than that.

10. I'm having leftover salmon from yesterday. I purposely bought and cooked extra for just that reason. Yum!

11. My mommy is bringing in my favorite food from our restaurant which is Lobster Salad!:shame:

12. just made a yummy crustless quiche (with spinach, mushrooms, onion, cheese, and a little sausage) and a garden salad. Will eat it with a nice cold glass of iced tea with lemon. yum!

13. Probably a grilled chicken sandwich on a baguette. Maybe I'll turn the chicken into a chicken salad...

14. take out pasta..i hate cooking when i get home from work

15. so hungry right now.
    i'm going to be having korean bbq tonight. yum!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice