What are you going to preorder from the fall collection?

SereneRun

O.G.
Jun 23, 2007
Since BE is offering the 10% discount for preordering, I'm so tempted by a couple things. It would be fun to hear what everyone else is going to preorder. Maybe it will give me some ideas :smile:

Since BE is offering the 10% discount for preordering, I'm so tempted by a couple things. It would be fun to hear what everyone else is going to preorder. Maybe it will give me some ideas :smile:

For the first time in quite awhile I'm staying out of BE trouble. The new styles didn't appeal to me except for port which I already have on order for a SPM.

I enjoy hearing though about what everyone else likes.:smile:

Last edited:
I have 5 bags on the way, so I'm not going to order now, not even with the temptation of 10%. However, I have to say that I never considered the Enchant Me until I saw a photo of one in Wine on the Review section. It looks so much better on than in the stock photos. I'm leaning towards Port as I think it is quite different from Wine (I've got an MMS Midi in this colour on the way to me) which will look stunning against black, grey, chocolate, navy - all the colours I wear in winter.

I'm ordering a Rock Me or Rock Me Midi, but I can"t use the 10% off because I don't want the pebbled black. So, I will see if a bespoke for black or black crash takes off. The other option would be the Love Me Midi with two zips which is an amazing bag, but I am trying to have different styles.

I'm preordering port, pewter, and black pebbled Rock Mes, and a pewter I'm Beautiful laptop bag.

I'm ordering the RM in dark green pebbled leather and the IB laptop bag in matte black on BEC.

I'm tempted by a port Rock Me Midi too, but I want to wait and see how it looks from others reviews. Then, maybe I'll luck out and find one secondhand in a few months. Ordering sight unseen w/ a new style at this price point is not a risk I want at the moment.

I'm not preordering anything. I like the Rock Me style, but I'm going to wait for other colors as well as for reviews from those who do preorder this bag!

I'm preordering port, pewter, and black pebbled Rock Mes, and a pewter I'm Beautiful laptop bag.

I'm ordering the RM in dark green pebbled leather and the IB laptop bag in matte black on BEC.

Gga......Hey....isn't that my order?????!!!!!! ;)

I'm with Lovebags......I'm going to sit back & enjoy........I know, I know......I haven't lost my mind...this is the same 'ol Contessa! :biggrin:

And Cornflower.....lately, I've had an obsession with Larimar....And I need a new watch!!!

I'm with Lovebags......I'm going to sit back & enjoy........I know, I know......I haven't lost my mind...this is the same 'ol Contessa! :biggrin:

And Cornflower.....lately, I've had an obsession with Larimar....And I need a new watch!!!

Hi Contessa,

Hope your doing well!

I was secretly hoping that there wouldn't be anything this season to tempt me. I"m glad actually!

Last edited:
I'm going to sit back and be good as well since I have some other bag purchases coming up that I need to take care of. I am so excited to see what everyone orders. IF I had money right now, I'd do the pebbled purple LM Midi and the Black Rock Me Midi. I'm really excited to see the RM's when they start to come in.

Dangerous, isn't it?!!:biggrin: I had to forcibly extract myself from the pearl thread in the jewellery sub-forum the other day :sweatdrop:.

I'm going to restrain myself from any new bags at the minute until I've got this necklace business sorted out, but if I was going to get a new BE bag it would be a port RM or RM Midi :yes:. (Haven't quite got to grips with the dimensions yet, but the Midi looked quite small and the regular looked just about right on the BE model, but I'm guessing she's very tall....)