What are You Giving up for Lent?

Just the regular stuff: No meat on Fridays and fast on Ash Wednesday, Good Friday.

I did make myself eat leftover spaghetti squash yesterday, so that's sacrificial, IMO. I'll finish the rest of it tomorrow, and then it will be gone, GONE, GONE FOREVER!!! :happydance:

Heat-and-serve foods. We don't eat them very often (an occasional frozen pizza), but I have noticed how AWFUL I feel after eating them. So I want to not eat them during this time so I can stop eating them for good

I have given up something but I haven't said what because every time I announce what I give up I don't make it through Lent without giving in to whatever it is. Then again, if you can have what you've given up on Sunday, I might make it. I'm also trying to do more praying. Went to Stations of the Cross last night and plan on going every Friday during Lent.

I have given up something but I haven't said what because every time I announce what I give up I don't make it through Lent without giving in to whatever it is. Then again, if you can have what you've given up on Sunday, I might make it. I'm also trying to do more praying. Went to Stations of the Cross last night and plan on going every Friday during Lent.

Good point. I forgot about the Stations. I used to go every week and should start again.