11179_d1.jpg

This in blue to match the bag........
40751_d1.jpg

And the Ali Leather in Black....
10329_d1.jpg

Here's what I got, so far *L*

And the Ali Leather in Black....
10329_d1.jpg

:woohoo:for the Ali in black!! Sorry....I'm a little partial....

But here's my shopping list (subject to change at anytime):

--white ergo tote (the only definite purchase)
--mahogany soho hobo (I "need" another brown bag....also just ordered the blue T&Co. scarf and contemplating how it will look on the brown)
--denim small hobo (maybe...deciding if I need it to go with my Thalia wedges)
--maybe a scarf and something for my RAOK buddy

I think I am going to get the signature hobo and probably a wallet to match!

I was looking at the medium sig ergo, but I went in and tried it on and it's just not big enough for me! :crybaby:

Today, I ordered:

Denim satchel

attachment.php

Wallet for my dad:

attachment.php

Something for my RAOK buddy!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 11183_BDEWT-1_d2.jpg
    11183_BDEWT-1_d2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 337
  • 74010_MAH_d2.jpg
    74010_MAH_d2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 334
  • shhhh.jpg
    shhhh.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 334
well IF i get a pce card .. I'll probably buy something for my raok buddy and i'll get myself something legacy (hippie perhaps?) -- maybe the mayra wedges if they're still around.

oh man i wish i got a pce card! I did buy something at the boutique last month, AND the SA sent me a little card afterwards about the purchase, so I thought YAY! BUT I have since moved out of my apartment...so even if I got mailed one, I wouldn't get it...

can't wait to see what everyone else is getting!

Since this is the one time in the past two years that I'm seriously lusting after a bag (Lg Khaki/Saddle Carly) that's a bit out of my price range, luck will surely have it that I won't get a PCE invite.

However, I want to vicariously shop through all of you! Please keep all of those lists coming!

I WILL NEVER BE INVITED TO PCE B/C I LIVE TO FAR OUT IN THE BOONIES TO SHOP AT THE BOOOTIQUE. ALSO, I AM EXPERIENCING WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS, BECAUSE I HAVE ALL THE BAGS I WANT AND LOVE, INCLUDING ACCESSORIES & CHARMS, ETC.

SO SHOP LONG AND HARD, ENJOY THE EUPHORIA, TAKE A FEW BREATHS AND SHOP SOME MORE! I WILL VICARIOUSLY GET "FIXED" THROUGH YOUR PURCHASES!

Since this is the one time in the past two years that I'm seriously lusting after a bag (Lg Khaki/Saddle Carly) that's a bit out of my price range, luck will surely have it that I won't get a PCE invite.

However, I want to vicariously shop through all of you! Please keep all of those lists coming!

Ahhh! Another vicarious shopper!

Oh man, well if i was getting a pce card... which i'm not :crybaby: i would get a large carly in a heartbeat, probabley along with a wristlet or wallet and then of course a watermelon charm lol

I was SO SURPRISED to see an envelope from COACH in my mailbox when I got home from vacation Saturday. Inside was A PCE CARD for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
It's my FIRST ONE! I have absolutely NO IDEA what I am going to get...but I'm gonna get SOMETHING!!! Any suggestions?!?!? Isn't it better to get something BIG??? I just don't know WHAT I would get though?!?! I hadn't given it any thought cuz I just "knew" I would NOT be getting a PCE Card. So.....guess I'd better do some quick thinking and decision making! LOL!!!