What are you getting for PCE?

I did my preorder today... and I got a department store exclusive legacy cotton slim tote:
legacycotton.jpg

It was originally 598.00 and the total with tax (free ship to my house) came up to just under 475.00.

I am thinking about adding a ponytail scarve and maybe one of the carly cotton wristlets to go with this too... we'll see ;)

lalabelle7 Yes, you can order department store exclusives, at least my boutique let me no problem. I would just call them, be sure to have the style number handy, and let them know you would like to preorder it for the pce. That's all I did, and it went very smoothly!

I didn't get my card yet or a call, but called to see if I could order and I was apparently on the list... SO if I do get a card, I will send it along since I already got the discount on my new bag :smile:

I posted this at the top thread, but thought I'd post it here as well. I cannot believe the large Carlys are all sold out already at my boutique and PCE hasn't started yet!
Maybe they'll get another shipment in?
I would really like to get the khaki/black, but my boutique hasn't even heard of the new colors!

I just called my local Coach Store to do a Pre Order on my Carly and a few other things and they are OUT of the Large Carlys!
crybaby.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'll have to order it from JAX when I go to the boutique on Saturday.

A kind TPF'er is sending me her card now that she's done with it!

For me:

The red patent ergo tote (if they'll include that in PCE)
The ergo hobo in either camel or pond

If they won't do the ergo patent tote, then:

The red patent ergo hobo (yes, I'm fixated on the red patent)
The signature multi-stripe swingpack

I may or may not add any combination of the following:

signature bangle
keyfob(s)
cell phone lanyard(s)
charm(s)
wristlet(s)

A generous tPFer is sending me her card, so I think it's going to come down to the Ergo Medium Tote in Camel or the Signature Stripe Tote in Crimson... plus some accessories. Any suggestions?? Which bag should I go for?