What are you getting for December 2010/Holiday PCE?

I am going to possibly get brown leather cashmere lined gloves (already have some black ones), but this depends on if I can't find any good ones at the outlet first.

Then I am also debating on getting my third Sophia

um, first im getting a credit for the silver madison shoulder bag and matching med wallet i just purchased last week before i saw my pce in the mail,,,, than maaayyybbeeeeee something in pythonnnn??? hummm hear they peel,,, i dunno:nuts:

LOL I just changed my mind. I am going to call back and get the small kristin hobo in black patent and the sequin SPOTLIGHT in graphite. I need my sequins!!!

...My SA just called me and I told her about the changes. I think she wants to kill me. I am such a pain. But I MUST HAVE SEQUINS!!!

Last edited:
I want the new Alexandra, if it's out in time. If not, then the Kristin pleated satchel.

If not, definitely getting the snow queen wristlet, a sutton wristlet, and another wristlet as gifts.

poppy perfume
storypatch wristlet
and depending on whether or not there are any kristens left when I go to the outlets, I mighhhhht be getting either a small purple/camel patent/bone sophia

I'm really wanting the new Alexandra in Charcoal. That is, if I love it IRL. I'm in love with the pictures. I'm also wanting the Mia checkbook wallet in black. Does anyone have this wallet? I saw it at Macy's and I love the leather on it. I would love to hear some insight for someone that has it.

Trying to decide between the Collette tote or the Dylan Tote. Leaning toward the Dylan since it has a center compartment with zipper. I like the 2 separate sides on the Dylan.

And Poppy perfume.

Last edited:
Madison dotted op art medium wallet in chocolate op art signature (mahogany) and Poppy perfume......possibly a wool scarf but I need to see them and touch them!!!!!

I think I may be getting the small sequin sophia. I'd love to get the large toffee croc wallet too, but I think I may try and wait for that to hit the outlets. I think that's it...of course until I go into the store and see everything in person! It's so hard to resist when everything is right there in front of you!!

Trying to decide between the Collette tote or the Dylan Tote. Leaning toward the Dylan since it has a center compartment with zipper. I like the 2 separate sides on the Dylan.

And Poppy perfume.

Have you seen the Dylan tote IRL? I think it's a beautiful bag. My SA has one and I always drool over it. I was thinking about getting one until I tried hers on and the straps kept slipping off my shoulder! The leather on the straps is very slick. I'm not sure why they did that. My SA said that they slide on her too but it doesn't bother her. That is a dealbreaker for me so I didn't buy it. I went with the Dylan shoulder bag. Anyway...just FYI. :smile:

Maybe Dylan, depends.

Probably considering the cashmere striped gloves for my mom as a Xmas gift.
Maybe a wristlet for my MIL for Xmas to match her shoulder bag in the patent red color she already got.