What are you getting before the next price increase?

Sep 2, 2007
So with the price increase scheduled for next Thursday, what is everyone planning to get before the prices go up?

I think I'm going to try to find a Trevi PM (but it's been unavailable for the longest time), a red Epi Jasmin and either an ivory or grenade epi zippy coin purse.

I've been so confused! :confused1: Wasn't planning on a major purchase for a while. Couldn't decide whether to go ahead and order a Galliera PM or get a few smaller (individually less expensive) things. I ordered the Galliera tonight from eLux but........ I've let myself feel pressured because of the price increase and I'm not feeling excited. Yet.

There's sooo much I want...LOL! I want Neverfull MM, Ludlow wallet, Mini Pochette Accessories, Aquarelle Bandeau, etc, etc, etc. I guess I'd better start narrowing it down!

I can't believe there's another increase already.

I'm going to get a wallet for my mom's Mother's Day gift and I'm probably a cles for my bestie. I hope she doesn't read this or there goes her surprise gift. :sweatdrop:

I really want to pick up a Mini Lin speedy while I'm there but I'm worried about not having enough for the VVN Watercolor speedy... I guess it'll have to wait till after the increase. :sad:

Well... I want a Galliera PM, Mono Speedy 30, Azur Cles, T&B Complice....

In reality I am probably only going to get one of the smaller items, either the cles or the complice. I don't know if I should rush to get it before the price increase though or take my time in really deciding whether I need/want them.

I already spent too much this month, so I probably won't get anything. But if I can somehow swing it financially, I'd love to get either a Palermo PM to use as a summer tote, or a pomme vernis zippy wallet.