What are you getting at the Saks FF event???

mmmpurses!

Ms. Speedy Gonzales
O.G.
Aug 24, 2007
Must I have received something in the mail to be able to take advantage of this sale? I have a Saks charge, however there isn't a store within a reasonable driving distance. That might explain why I didn't received a mailer. I've always just ordered from Saks online. Are Chloe handbags eligible for the discount?
They stores SA sent out the 'invite' cards to their personal customers a week in advance. You should just call your usual store and ask if they will extend it to you, I am sure they will. I was in store the other day and every single SA at each counter offered me the discount.

For online purchases I am sure you'll get their email soon with your unique code on it, as long as you have signed up to receive updates, I am sure you'll get one.

yes, Choe is eligible for 25% off :yahoo: so go get them!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
They stores SA sent out the 'invite' cards to their personal customers a week in advance. You should just call your usual store and ask if they will extend it to you, I am sure they will. I was in store the other day and every single SA at each counter offered me the discount.

For online purchases I am sure you'll get their email soon with your unique code on it, as long as you have signed up to receive updates, I am sure you'll get one.

yes, Choe is eligible for 25% off :yahoo: so go get them!!
Thanks! Hopefully, I'll receive a code through my email. The extent of my shopping experience with Saks has been online as I could never bring myself to drive the three hours to the closest store. If I don't get emailed a code, then I'll call the Saks in Raleigh and ask for the discount. It's great that they are allowing you to apply this sale to Chloe...that's amazing!

steffe

aka Julia
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
New England
I'm a guy and I sadly love it here:tup: I am getting the Men's Dolce and Gabbana Steve McQueen hoodie, some Jo Malone stuff, and probabaly a pair of Prada sneakers- IF the website gives me the discount on those. Saks in Boston for men SUCKS. I either order from an associate at Saks in San Francisco or I order online.
yeah. i think so. the code should work on those brands you will get. :yes:

i live near Boston too. the saks here is not too great. the parking is always a headache.

wldflwr611

Jan 5, 2008
California
i pre-sold the new chloe perfume (smells great - and you also get a mini bottle when you purchase the full size) and some facial moisturizers and makeup. i figure these items are normally excluded in most sale events so now is a good time to stock up. i also plan on checking out the shoes and sunglasses. does anyone know which brands in these two departments are excluded?

Angelicious

May 30, 2007
If you signed up to receive their email promo, you should have it an email with the code sent to you by now, cuz couple days ago I was crying for a code to use but today I got the email with the code. And I just bought couples Nars brushes, 1 Chanel loose powder and pressed powder, and limited edition Dior Powder. I'm so excited :smile:

Cathryn

O.G.
May 12, 2007
i pre-sold the new chloe perfume (smells great - and you also get a mini bottle when you purchase the full size) and some facial moisturizers and makeup. i figure these items are normally excluded in most sale events so now is a good time to stock up. i also plan on checking out the shoes and sunglasses. does anyone know which brands in these two departments are excluded?
What Saks location did you get the Chloe fragrance? I was thinking of getting this, I agree it is lovely. - I would love the extra freebies. I find some of the stores to vary in these types of gift with purchase deals. Thanks.

There was a list of exclusions posted yesterday, it's in one of the Saks FF threads.

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
NY/NJ Area
tickers.TickerFactory.com
Ok, I ordered twice and am DONE!

Got:
SFAMK Jeans
SFAMK Shorts
2 Spanx Cami's
1 Spanx
Tom Ford Jennifers in Brown (to replace the 2 pairs stolen from my car)

All this and I was able to use the 2 $400 GC's I got from the handbag promotion a few weeks ago.

dungtracey7

Apr 21, 2008
i'm planning on buying a few sk-ii skincare items, a chanel compact, maybe a few other interesting cosmetics i see, and a marc jacobs zip clutch. nothing big. i'm waiting for the real markdowns to buy bags.

When will the "REAL MARKDOWN ON BAGS" begin?

balthus

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
picasaweb.google.com
I am crazed. As soon as I got email last night I was all over website. I must have had 10 things in my shopping cart. Then we lost our power due to storms. Started again this morning but couldn't remember everything, put in my EGC & checked out. Duh - forgot to put 25% promo in. Lucky you can canel order online within 20 minutes. This time really rushed for work so jsut put in 2 pairs of Louboutins but they are excluded. @###@ And I have a list too. Poor poor pitiful me. Oh well will try again later. Work is calling. Good luck everyone.

snowbrdgrl

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
I just got a couple of burberry items (Mother and Father's day coming up!). Didn't see anything else I really liked online...:Push:

wldflwr611

Jan 5, 2008
California
What Saks location did you get the Chloe fragrance? I was thinking of getting this, I agree it is lovely. - I would love the extra freebies. I find some of the stores to vary in these types of gift with purchase deals. Thanks.

There was a list of exclusions posted yesterday, it's in one of the Saks FF threads.
I was at Saks Beverly Hills. I also pre-sold a Spanx cami. The SA told me I get a free pair of Spanx socks (they're more like knee-highs) just for trying on the cami.

jpgoeth

Shopinator
Jul 6, 2007
I got the Chloe frangrance, a Kooba, some Chanel nail color, and a dress shirt for the bf...