What are you getting at the Saks FF event???

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

daniela127

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
I am getting a new Theory dress and Chloe ballet flats to wear for my graduation! I am so excited, I picked them out like two weeks ago and I have been waiting waiting waiting. I think I may also pick up some Kiehl's stuff and Spanx.

LeeMiller

O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
Theory clothing,Chanel cosmetics...and whatever else I see,hehe!
Same for me!

Except that I want to get Prevage by E. Arden since I've read so many good things about it (its an anti-ager, anti). Of course I just bought a bunch of Theory at Saks on sale last weekend....

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
i thought chanel cosmetics were excluded, no?

i have presaled an elie tahari jacket. i found it at saks full price and happened to find it in my size at saks already on sale. so they're holding it for me for the sale. it's going to be like 200 less than at bg. i need some spanx too.

april- i am desperate to try the la mer gel cream but i can't find anyone to give me a sample. i'm the same as you and nothing works for me and i really can't waste 200 if it won't work. how did you get a sample?

mmmpurses!

Ms. Speedy Gonzales
O.G.
Aug 24, 2007
^My cosmetics manager at my Saks store said none of the cosmetic lines are excluded. So go ahead and stock up!!!

La Mer samples - at my Saks or NM they will hand you the samples as long as they have them in stock, they just often run out of them. Best time to get a sample I find when they have beauty events going on. Or ask if they'll just pour a bit into one of those mini plastic containers. Just ask, sometimes even if you just ask a regular SA in other depts they can walk over to the counter and ask for it for you as well.

ShoeLover

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
I got some stuff last Sunday. For my hubby I got 2 seven jeans, an emporio armani watch and a chanel fragance (platinum egoiste). And I bought a small jar of La Mer Creme & a chanel fragance (gardenia).

aprilvalentine

I Love DC
Nov 12, 2006
Northern VA
i thought chanel cosmetics were excluded, no?

i have presaled an elie tahari jacket. i found it at saks full price and happened to find it in my size at saks already on sale. so they're holding it for me for the sale. it's going to be like 200 less than at bg. i need some spanx too.

april- i am desperate to try the la mer gel cream but i can't find anyone to give me a sample. i'm the same as you and nothing works for me and i really can't waste 200 if it won't work. how did you get a sample?
I just asked. At first she said no because they were out of samples, but I asked her if she could put some in one of those unmarked plastic jars and she said sure! Just keep it in a closed drawer or something. I left it out on my vanity and the light caused it to turn a weird color and consistency. I got another sample and kept it in a drawer and it was fine The regular jars don't have that issue b/c they are in a jar that doesn't let the light in.
Also, I'd suggest just buying a jar while the discount is on. If you use up the sample and it doesn't work you can just return the unopened jar.

Oct 14, 2006
I'm a guy and I sadly love it here:tup: I am getting the Men's Dolce and Gabbana Steve McQueen hoodie, some Jo Malone stuff, and probabaly a pair of Prada sneakers- IF the website gives me the discount on those. Saks in Boston for men SUCKS. I either order from an associate at Saks in San Francisco or I order online.

Dec 3, 2006
I am buying some creme de la mer, I've never used it but for 25% off, figured may as well give it a go...everyone raves about the stuff so hope I like it! also going to get a YSL touche eclat...another HG product that I haven't tried yet...

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Must I have received something in the mail to be able to take advantage of this sale? I have a Saks charge, however there isn't a store within a reasonable driving distance. That might explain why I didn't received a mailer. I've always just ordered from Saks online. Are Chloe handbags eligible for the discount?

Angelicious

May 30, 2007
If you order it online, you must have a FF's code right?? Anyone have a spare one?? Please give it to me. TIA.