What are you getting at the Saks FF event???

Apr 11, 2008
NY
I am tapped out and am going to try to get nothing. But my bf wants to go to look at some menswear...we all know where that leads.

I really don't need or even want anything though. I'm sure something will come to mind...or you'll give me inspiration!

SO WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?
:yahoo:

mmmpurses!

Ms. Speedy Gonzales
O.G.
Aug 24, 2007
The F&F discount I much rather spend on the items that never get discounted like cosmetics and jewelry. I have already picked out some mother's day gifts, laMer, Fekkai, Jo Malone. I am going back/forth deciding over jewelry. I won't be buying anything that I know will go into clearance. Clearance starts I believe right after F&F, then there is the next EGC (again!)... lol.

ChenChen

O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
^Yup, same here! I'm going to stock up on La Mer for my mom, and Chanel skincare and cosmetics stuff for me. Luckily, I'm not a huge fan of the shoes and handbags that are included so *whew*, I won't be tempted by other things! :smile:

lovekoobabags

Balified
O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
Northeast USA
^^ What products do you guys like and use the most from La Mer? I've never tried it (always thought it was just hyped up with no real difference when compared to other big name brands)....? Would like to know what you ladies recommend

bagsforme

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I need to use a gift card that is about to expire. I thought about getting the new Chloe perfume.

ChenChen

O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
^^ What products do you guys like and use the most from La Mer? I've never tried it (always thought it was just hyped up with no real difference when compared to other big name brands)....? Would like to know what you ladies recommend
My mom likes the Creme de La Mer... it's supposed to be great for ladies post-menopause (I forget why but the SA did explain it), and it really makes a difference in her skin! I agree, I didn't see much of a difference when I used it but I guess different things work for different people! HTH! :smile:

Kare

Feb 23, 2007
I will be getting perfume to give as a gift. I don't really care about the bags that are included.

aprilvalentine

I Love DC
Nov 12, 2006
Northern VA
I use the La Mer Gel Cream for oily skin and it is fab. I've tried every other line out there and it's the only one that actually works. I was so sure it wouldn't I insisted on getting and using a sample first (tired of super expensive creams that don't work gathering dust). I also like the new eye concentrate quite a bit, but I could live without it. Oops! I forgot, I love the hand treatment and body cream too.

mmmpurses!

Ms. Speedy Gonzales
O.G.
Aug 24, 2007
I am giving the La Mer stuff to mom and MIL for mothers day, they both love the stuff, and they both keep running out of it. It is a too heavy for young skin but I use mine for when (if) I get sunburn works perfectly to restore any issue with dry skin! LOL even my 18yr son uses it when he gets sunburn!

Apr 11, 2008
NY
Bagsforme...I got the new Chloe, and then I went back and got the gel and the lotion. LOVE it. Such a clean pretty girly smell!!!!!

mmmpurses...forgot abt mothers day!! And my moms bd is the same day. The one good thing abt divorce though is...no more MIL:smile:

The thing is, just walking in the store is going to kill me...I should just keep walking!!!

steffe

aka Julia
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
New England
The F&F discount I much rather spend on the items that never get discounted like cosmetics and jewelry. I have already picked out some mother's day gifts, laMer, Fekkai, Jo Malone. I am going back/forth deciding over jewelry. I won't be buying anything that I know will go into clearance. Clearance starts I believe right after F&F, then there is the next EGC (again!)... lol.
same thinking here. :yes:

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i'm planning on buying a few sk-ii skincare items, a chanel compact, maybe a few other interesting cosmetics i see, and a marc jacobs zip clutch. nothing big. i'm waiting for the real markdowns to buy bags.