What are you five favorite everyday VCA pieces?

EpiFanatic

VCA bb
O.G.
May 5, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I thought it would be fun, inspirational and practical to see the five pieces that VCA lovers use the most on a daily basis. I'm expecting that it will be a significant range of pieces since we all lead such different lives. I'm really hoping you all will share action pics too!

A few times a week
7B6FC6CB-6413-426B-AC4A-D91EB0CB4057.jpeg

On Rotation
1E8FE414-98B8-4F83-9546-D00B6D64EE69.jpeg

Everyday I’m not wearing the VA pave
A004D80E-1F7E-45B7-89BF-62A34C4CD5EA.jpeg

Hmmmm. I definitely reach for my WG pieces most...

Last edited:
Fun idea! :smile: My most heavily rotated pieces would be:

1. RG Pave pendant (Erika! :heart:) which I wear almost 24/7
2. My SO RG GMOP five motif bracelet which goes with just about everything
3. 16 Motif RG - so versatile!
4. Small Frivole in YG - usually for evenings, but super cute with a simple outfit during the day!
5. Blue Agate 5 motif bracelet - a lovely POP of colour! Especially love this paired with a yellow dress.

Hi Everyone,

I thought it would be fun, inspirational and practical to see the five pieces that VCA lovers use the most on a daily basis. I'm expecting that it will be a significant range of pieces since we all lead such different lives. I'm really hoping you all will share action pics too!

A few times a week
View attachment 4803432

On Rotation
View attachment 4803434

View attachment 4803435

The bracelet stack is dreamy! Thinking of building a similar one but with yellow gold.

Reactions: EpiFanatic
I haven't worn much jewellery lately since Covid, and also for other reasons. But once things get back to normal, I'm planning to rotate my pretties.

FIVE is a toughie...Why don't we make it 6? I am also cheating and putting down each complementary set as one item! lolol :P

Let's see, in no particular order of preference....

My YG/RG ensemble:
1) Magic Alhambra pave earrings in YG
2) RG Perlee Clover bracelet
3) Lapis Rose de Noel clip/pendant and lapis pave 5-motif bracelet
4) LE onyx earrings and Magic Alhambra MOP+onyx bracelet

My WG/Pt ensemble:
5) Turquoise Rose de Noel clip/pendant (will wear with a WG chain) and TQ diamond earrings
6) MA pave earrings in WG (once I get them)/ or diamond solitaire studs

I will also wear my Cartier ceramic pave Love bracelet and one of my WG/ Pt diamond rings (either my RB solitaire or my pear or Lotus ring)

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

A few times a week
View attachment 4803432

On Rotation
View attachment 4803434

View attachment 4803435

Love your onyx bracelet! It looks amazing on you. :smile: May I ask was it a special order? I don't remember seeing a WG and onyx version. Thanks!

Reactions: EpiFanatic
Now this is hard since I use all my VCA pieces regularly. However due to working from home and cooking regularly, I don’t wear my bracelets/rings now.
My current most used pieces
  1. Vintage Alhambra pave earrings RG
  2. Frivole YG pave earrings
  3. MOP Alhambra YG earrings
  4. Vintage Alhambra pave pendant RG
  5. Frivole YG pave pendant

Fun idea! :smile: My most heavily rotated pieces would be:

1. RG Pave pendant (Erika! :heart:) which I wear almost 24/7
2. My SO RG GMOP five motif bracelet which goes with just about everything
3. 16 Motif RG - so versatile!
4. Small Frivole in YG - usually for evenings, but super cute with a simple outfit during the day!
5. Blue Agate 5 motif bracelet - a lovely POP of colour! Especially love this paired with a yellow dress.

I’d love to see the 16 motif RG stack with the RG pave

I saw someone wearing the 16 motif with one loop closer to the neck like a choker and one longer loop with pave pendant in the middle and it was so cute

Do you often wear the combo like that?

Reactions: jenayb
I’d love to see the 16 motif RG stack with the RG pave

I saw someone wearing the 16 motif with one loop closer to the neck like a choker and one longer loop with pave pendant in the middle and it was so cute

Do you often wear the combo like that?

Hi! I'll take a photo of them stacked for you in a bit. :flowers: I don't typically wear them together but I think the look will be fun. I do, however, wear the 16 doubled like a choker, yes, and it's a very stunning look. It really depends on the neckline of whatever I'm wearing... sometimes doubled up looks best, sometimes long and casual works better. :yes:

Reactions: kelly.rhino and hhw
Hi! I'll take a photo of them stacked for you in a bit. :flowers: I don't typically wear them together but I think the look will be fun. I do, however, wear the 16 doubled like a choker, yes, and it's a very stunning look. It really depends on the neckline of whatever I'm wearing... sometimes doubled up looks best, sometimes long and casual works better. :yes:

Thank you :smile: I normally like to invest in bracelet as I can look at them anytime I want. But if I’m going to get one, well actually two designer necklaces, it will be this set and it will be my forever stack! I got the pendant now. Just saving up for the 16 lol

So hard to choose! I try to rotate as much as possible, but I easily reach for the following for daily casual wear:

1. Vintage alhambra YG pave pendant
2. Vintage alhambra YG pave earrings
3. Magic alhambra MOP pendant in YG
4. Perlee clover ring in RG
5. 10 motif vintage alhambra blue agate with the 5 motif blue agate bracelet (kinda cheated there)