What are you doing tonight?

LAYing around..Had nasty dental work yesterday and feel like CRAP!..sorry..its da truth...LMAO.

I made PHH take the kids out all day so I could mope..hee.hee..oh..and ordered something from Fendi while he wasnt around...HEE!HEE!(Amazing how my mouth feels a tad better after I bought a Fendi B-wallet!!LOL!)

LAYing around..Had nasty dental work yesterday and feel like CRAP!..sorry..its da truth...LMAO.

I made PHH take the kids out all day so I could mope..hee.hee..oh..and ordered something from Fendi while he wasnt around...HEE!HEE!(Amazing how my mouth feels a tad better after I bought a Fendi B-wallet!!LOL!)

Aww, feel better, Jill! :heart: LOL does PHH know about the wallet? I bet it's beautiful :graucho:

yeah, nothing like a little retail therapy to cheer you up! I'm one itchy finger away from ordering my first Fendi but it's sitting in my BG shopping cart as we speak :nuts:

I digress...this morning i was watching football with the BF and lounging around. Now I'm home, doing laundry, and will be going to a partylite (candle) party at a friend/former co-workers house which is about a 45 minute drive from here. I'm SO excited to see her again and relax with a fun girls night!

If I wasn't doing that I'd be lounging around watching HOCKEY all evening I'm sure :yahoo:

my boyfriend's friends are coming over for dinner, so i have to play hostess in manner of Bree Van de Kamp (from Desperate Housewives for the soap opera-challenged :P).

then i'm going to a birthday party for one of the girls in my acappella group :jammin::drinkup::party::tispy::rochard::drinks:

Just had high tea with a couple of my girlfriends.....got home and hubby cooked us a delicious meal......so we spending the evening together relaxing and eating the yummy food....

I'm going to a Ball~ it's called Black and White ball, hosted in city of Palo Alto, CA, benefitting the education of Palo Alto. This is my first year doing this and I am hoping it will turn out to be a great time!:P

DH and I just got back from a day in Napa Valley. It was gorgeous.
We brought home some food and whine and are settling in for a cozy
night catching up on Tivo (LOL!)... Veronica Mars, Kidnapped, Lost.