What are you deciding, girls?!

I had already pre-ordered Zuccas in all 4 prints from Pulse and I have pre-ordered denaros in all but Famiglia (Casey was already sold out of pre-orders for the Famiglia denaro when I ordered last month). I have a feeling I may be buying another small bag like a Ciao or Dolce for Trasporto and Vacanze as well. And possibly a really big bag for Vacanze to capture the entire print. It's sooo cute.:tender:

I havent preorder anything, and i will probably have to wait and go to macys to get these prints since i have coupons.

i'm passing famiglia and tutti...and thinking about
trasporto : campeggio or MM
vacanze : adventura

and after seeing the print on the bag maybe i'll also get ciao/bambinone (my fav!) if a portion of the print will look good on those small bags

I only pre-ordered the denaro and bambinone in Tutti!! Not really interested in getting anything else... Maybe a porta in Trasporto only if I could get the Native American couple on the clip side.

Knowing i can cancel, i pre-ordered:

Tutti: Denaro/Ciao
Famiglia: Denaro/Ciao
Trasporto: Denaro/Ciao/Adventura.. i need something bigger than a BV for travel at work!
Vacanze: Denaro/Ciao/Zucca/BV

oh yeah, and caramella outside of pulse! =)
Did you preorder a caramella from somewhere? I love caramella's and I want to order some. Azalea told me they were being discountinued.

I preordered a ciao and denaro in Vacanze, but I'm still deciding on whether to add a bambinone, bambino, or stellina. I use the bambinone style a LOT, but I already have it in L'amore. Would it be too much to get another print in the same style?

lattegrl: WHAT?! discontinue the caramella? oh hell no. i love that bag to pieces! its the only bag i can use as a clutch! say it isn't so!

whiskers: i think bambinone would look soooo kyoot on vacanze! DO IT! bambino too..not stellina though..it would be such a waste to chop up the kyoot print since its so freakin busy

Did you preorder a caramella from somewhere? I love caramella's and I want to order some. Azalea told me they were being discountinued.

oh i didn't preorder a caramella anywhere. i was jus saying i wanted to get a caramella outside of pulse since pulse wasn't getting any. but i didnt know they were being discountinued period! really?? aww! :crybaby:

Casey told me caramellas aren't being discontinued they're just not getting any which I really hope is the case. Although I don't know who will be getting them since Azalea isn't :confused1:.

I desperately want to preorder something in tutti and Vacanze BUT I want to pick out my own bags at the same time so I might not preorder. I don't know what to do. It's so much more fun when you pick out your own placement. :confused1:

are Dept stores getting this in like bloomingdales?

id have to do a chargesend if its with macys, hopefully a fellow tpfer would help out with picking a print placement!

Casey told me caramellas aren't being discontinued they're just not getting any which I really hope is the case. Although I don't know who will be getting them since Azalea isn't :confused1:.

I desperately want to preorder something in tutti and Vacanze BUT I want to pick out my own bags at the same time so I might not preorder. I don't know what to do. It's so much more fun when you pick out your own placement. :confused1:
Who know's if its going to be discontinued. Anita from Azalea told me they were.

i haven't preordered but my goal is:

Tutti: a zucca, bambinone or ciao, i know my mom wants a zucca and it come out on her birthday so, she may win this round!

Famiglia: a caramella at the very best this print is super boring to me.
Trasporto: ciao and bambinone
Vacanze: ciao zucca or bambinone

see a pattern ;)

but i also would like denaro and caramellas in the prints with bags but i worry about those later!

I preordered a Zucca in Tutti. I'm thinking bambino or bambinone in Trasporto, but haven't preordered yet. I really am not feeling the holiday one, I don't think I'd get much use out of it. & I'm thinking possible something small in Famiglia, but may be safe to wait for good sales or the outlet since it doesn't seem to be the most popular.

man where on earth are we going to get caramellas now..cuz i got mine from pulse..n azalea has none...dept stores usually don't get them. must i resort to ebay? =( hopefully happy six n japanla gets em in!

I preordered a famiglia porta, a zucca vacanze. I figure these would be hard to find in the right print placement and right bag style in the stores.. I am hoping I an score more bags on sale at the dept stores... I want a dolce in trasporto maybe (can't decide... want to see it on a bag first) and definitely somethign else in vacaze too.. not sure what yet.