what are you craving from their spring line?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
Now that the holidays are over and hopefully your wallets are brimming with extra holiday cash/gift reciepts.. What do you like/are planning to get?

I like the carly pouch, and the tan leather.

I'm planning to get a cell fob and another key chain in either the lip or hearts, can't decide.

Maybe the flip flops and ballet flats later on.

I love the Carly pouch in black! I'm also feeling the Signature Soft Duffle in brown, and the soho sig. flap in light blue. I still want the Legacy shoulder bag and wristlet in whiskey, too. Oh... and some of the madison scarf print stuff.

I love the pond wallet & satchel!! I'm am also 100% getting that love charm - so cute!! possibly the sig. stripe tote in khaki/punch or black/silver... Can't decide!! ( Ok... I know the black combo was already out, but it's still a toss up!)

The love & lips charms are definately on my list. I like the signature soft duffle with the blue trim and the hampton's stripe duffle in khaki/saddle. I also like the leather carly hobos, especially camel. Wouldn't mind another mini skinny either.

serendipity, I think purse bans are only for purses... accessories don't count... LOL! (I say this so that when I go on a purse ban I'll have someone to talk me out of it!) :graucho:

serendipity of course accessories don't count! two totally different catagories! like oranges and watermelons.

i am getting the cell conversation hearts fob and thinking on which charm and key fob I should get off the lips and conversation hearts. also thinking about the sandals later on..

I actually didn't see anything that I need to have. But maybe I'll discover something later on. This may be blasphemy in this forum, but I think I'm done collecting Coach for a while. I really feel like I have enough bags to last me for quite some time.