What are you buying yourself for valentine's day? :D

I'm not single, but I bought a few rings from qvc as an early present to myself!

The first is a Black Hills Gold Dakota ring
The second is a Judith Jack amethyst and diamond ring
The third is the judith ripka sterling silver and onyx ring
The last is a Black hills gold coral ring

Attachments

• j04876.jpg
    j04876.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 71
  • j38220.jpg
    j38220.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 61
  • j72211.jpg
    j72211.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 57
  • j98773.jpg
    j98773.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 69
Wow that is stunning ! I've never seen that DY piece before ! :heart:

I am probably going to treat myself to something from Tiffany ! :graucho:

Wow!! That DY necklace is gorgeous! :wtf: I can't decide what to do this year. This is my first VD without my dh :crybaby:Last year, he actually sent me roses and candy and he was in the hospital (had his brother take care of it). I told him I wanted a Cartier watch and he says, "would you look at her, still asking for gifts while I'm on my death bed" literally. Yeah, our sick senses of humor got us through alot. Anyway, he told me to go and get it, but, I told him I wanted HIM to buy it when he got out of the hospital. Sadly, he never did, so, as much as I want that darn watch, I'm afraid it would just make me feel sad to wear it. So....I'm not really sure. Honestly, it's not like I haven't bought myself enough already :sweatdrop:

I'm very tempted to whip out my credit card for this ring but in this economic climate I'm feeling guilty even thinking about it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pomellato ring.jpg
    Pomellato ring.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 447
Yes, me too Purse-Ooooh. I keep wanting to ask you about him, but I never knew the right time. I keep bumping into you in other threads, and always wondered. I'm really sorry about your DH as well.
On a brighter note...why don't you get yourself some more TROLLBEADS!

I'm getting myself a green amethyst and diamond cocktail ring. It wasn't intended as a V Day gift, but heck, that's a good excuse. It's on sale + another 10% off but given the lousy Australian dollar and the fact that Macy's don't ship internationally I ended up paying $646 anyway. Boo! Oh well, I can't wait to get it.

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=283756&CategoryID=21202

Wow!! That DY necklace is gorgeous! :wtf: I can't decide what to do this year. This is my first VD without my dh :crybaby:Last year, he actually sent me roses and candy and he was in the hospital (had his brother take care of it). I told him I wanted a Cartier watch and he says, "would you look at her, still asking for gifts while I'm on my death bed" literally. Yeah, our sick senses of humor got us through alot. Anyway, he told me to go and get it, but, I told him I wanted HIM to buy it when he got out of the hospital. Sadly, he never did, so, as much as I want that darn watch, I'm afraid it would just make me feel sad to wear it. So....I'm not really sure. Honestly, it's not like I haven't bought myself enough already :sweatdrop:

Buy or do whatever you want! I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine.

I've always just glanced at that photo in your sig and thought what a handsome, happy, wonderfully mischievious looking guy you have. I'm going to shut up now because I'm always worried I'm only putting my foot in it.

:heart:

Thanks so much girls, you are too sweet :crybaby:
Forever21 - I didn't mean to hijack your thread with my sob story! Keep the "wish lists" coming!!!
Vivi - More trollbeads!?!? Brilliant!! :tup: Maybe I should splurge and get one gold one :sweatdrop: Trollbead gold is just so outrageously priced :wtf:

Hubby died of Pancreatic cancer just 10 months after diagnosis :crybaby:Went to the Dr. w/heartburn and just like that, the beginning of the end. Now, watching all of this unfold w/Patrick Swayze is like reliving the entire thing :sad: Just heartbreaking.

Now, this is supposed to be a happy thread, so.....what should I buy me, what should I buy me? Thinkin'......Thinkin'.......:thinking:

I am so sorry to hear about your DH.:hugs:

I have no plans to get anything, would be happy for a rolex, but only when the time is right and its looking like it will be past Vals day anyway.

Thanks so much girls, you are too sweet :crybaby:
Forever21 - I didn't mean to hijack your thread with my sob story! Keep the "wish lists" coming!!!
Vivi - More trollbeads!?!? Brilliant!! :tup: Maybe I should splurge and get one gold one :sweatdrop: Trollbead gold is just so outrageously priced :wtf:

Hubby died of Pancreatic cancer just 10 months after diagnosis :crybaby:Went to the Dr. w/heartburn and just like that, the beginning of the end. Now, watching all of this unfold w/Patrick Swayze is like reliving the entire thing :sad: Just heartbreaking.

Now, this is supposed to be a happy thread, so.....what should I buy me, what should I buy me? Thinkin'......Thinkin'.......:thinking:

Purse-ohhh I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. It must be sooo hard to go through the whole process. Kudos to you for keeping a positive perspective on it all!

I understand what you are saying about the Cartier watch... everytime you look at it it would just remind you of him. I don't know if I could handle that.

But then again, there is always Chopard, Chanel, Rolex etc. Yes... think hard about wishlist! :heart:

I'm not single, but I bought a few rings from qvc as an early present to myself!

The first is a Black Hills Gold Dakota ring
The second is a Judith Jack amethyst and diamond ring
The third is the judith ripka sterling silver and onyx ring
The last is a Black hills gold coral ring

Hehehe! Preeeetty! Loving the second ring - very dramatic. The third one is very versatile and goes from day to night. I love cocktail rings but I think I'm too clumsy to wear rings... like ever!