What are you buying at the PCE??

Someone posted it wouldn't but I don't see that specifically mentioned on the card. (Ergo & Fragrance Collection are specified as excluded). It does exclude Special Orders.

I asked on the FAQ Thread if anyone knows what Coach considers Special Order.

Can anyone help?

I just placed my pre-sale order....so excited!! I will post photos after I pick up my order next week :smile:

I ordered the Zoe Lurex Sig Clutch and matching Rosabel Sandals in gold.

I also ordered the Heather Pumps in Chestnut to match some prior purchases :smile:

I want a legacy but I think that no phone orders are allowed and all the stores in Minnesota sent the Legacy to Chicago.

I will think about the Andrea or the Soho Satchel.

Dawnya! I put an order in for the legacy shoulder bag in Whiskey. The SA told me that I have a 50/50 chance of getting this bag because she knows that there are only a few left . . . . point being . . . . she is placing a phone order for me for the PCE!

Hopefully . . .

If whiskey is not available

javascript:MultiZoom(1);cmPowerClick('MAZ Thumb1', 'LEGACY LEATHER WRISTLET', '40212', '9999');

Then . . .
Black
98092_MTI_t.jpg
Or some other legacy stripe scarf

Do you guys know if the Ergo stuff is excluded? Some say yes, some say no . . . . does it say that it is excluded ON the actual PCE card?

I want a legacy but I think that no phone orders are allowed and all the stores in Minnesota sent the Legacy to Chicago.

I will think about the Andrea or the Soho Satchel.

Dawnya - It's been my experience that if the item exists in Coach retail inventory anywhere (and they can check in store) that you can purchase and order and home store and they send it to you.

(Oh yeah - except in this case where certain items like Ergo listed as not allowed)

I did my pre-order today...it was so much fun!

I got a black Ali ( I have totally missing out on this bag...I had never tried it on b/c I thought it was too big).

Peony sunglasses in tortoise

A Coach embossed signature checkbook wallet in black for my mom....trying to get her hooked on Coach too :smile:

^^ oh aarti, I am debating the travel bag too!! if I can't order my ergo, I'll probably get that.

I just tallied mine up and it's going to be $628 minus the 25% plus tax. :wacko: I'm going to try to be persuasive with the ergo ... hmm. but without it it would only be half of that, haha.

so far, my list is
  1. NICOLA FLAT
  2. ERGO LEATHER LARGE TOTE
  3. MULTI-DOT PONYTAIL SCARF
  4. PERFUME PONYTAIL SCARF
  5. FRAGRANCE PRINT FRAMED BRUSH CASE
  6. WATERMELON SLICE CHARM