What Are You Afraid Of ?

The dark, death, and failure.

Wow ^^^ What a morbid bunch! :biggrin:

EDIT = although I once read a theory that humans are biologically programmed to fear the dark instinctively, because that's when our ancient noctural predators would be running about

Bumblebees...wasps...anything that is black and yellow, flies, and bites/stings.

I am so terrified of them I won't drive a yellow car because someone once joked the bright color attracts them.
I also won't leave windows open for extended lengths of time in the summer because I am paranoid that they'll find a hole and climb in....in fact last week I went to open my 2nd story window and there were 2 bees on the window sill. I have no clue how they got there (I have detachable screens because my house is an 1892 Victorian so there must have been a gap)...but they are dead in there now...but I am not opening it!!!!!!

twiggers said:
Bumblebees...wasps...anything that is black and yellow, flies, and bites/stings.

I am so terrified of them I won't drive a yellow car because someone once joked the bright color attracts them.
I also won't leave windows open for extended lengths of time in the summer because I am paranoid that they'll find a hole and climb in....in fact last week I went to open my 2nd story window and there were 2 bees on the window sill. I have no clue how they got there (I have detachable screens because my house is an 1892 Victorian so there must have been a gap)...but they are dead in there now...but I am not opening it!!!!!!

:blink: Gulp !!!