What are these hats called??

  1. [​IMG]

    please help!
  2. I think it is called "beret". I am not sure though.
  3. i've also heard knittted hats like that called snoods although most snoods have a more open knit
  4. I'd call it a knit beret. Maybe there's another name too.:smile:
  5. Yup, it's a beret :smile:
  6. thanks everyone! I always thought a beret looked like this
    but I came across a few like what I'm looking for, also called a beret.
  7. ^
    That could easily be shaped the same way as the one in the OP, but due to the stiffness of the material it ends up looking quite different.