What are the Various Color Combinations of the Trapeze?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
After seeing a Trapeze in person this weekend, I think I may need to give into temptation and add one to my collection. The trouble is, I have no idea what color I want, mainly because I don't know what's been made. I know there's the Bordeaux, grey and ivory combo - which I love! - but I'm assuming I missed the boat on those and won't have much luck finding one. I also know that there are solid colored ones as well as a croc stamped one. The one I saw this weekend was the Navy and Khaki - pretty, but not really what I'm looking for

What other combinations are there and who carries what?

I have seen a black body, beige wings and cobalt suede panel version recently in stores. In the solid colours there was a gorgeous light grey colour in leather with suede wings. I think someone also posted a lot of python trapezes coming for SS12 in the shopping intel thread.

OH MAN DONT GET ME STARTED..I HAVE BOUGHT/SEEN, KEPT, RETURNED SO MANY...

-COBALT BLUE/ SUEDE TAUPE WINGS
-ALL BURGUNDY/ SUEDE BURGUNDY WINGS
-IVORY/BURGUNDY/GRAY ( THE ONE I FINALLY KEPT)
-BLACK/TAUPE/ NAVY WINGS
-ALL BLACK, ALL GRAY, ALL COBALT, ALL TAUPE
-BLACK/BROWN/BURGUNDY
-NAVY/BLACK/BURGUNDY
-PYTHON BODY/BURGUNDY SUEDE WINGS (MY PERSONAL FAVORITE)
-BLACK/OLIVE SUEDE WINGS
-BLACK/TAUPE WITH IVORY LEATHER WINGS
-croco embossed black/black body

I am sure I am missing more...girl, I happen to love this bag. It took me awhile to find the perfect one, but I am so happy with my decision.

also remember there are two sizes:
-smaller with handle and shoulder strap
-larger with just longer handle that will fit over shoulder
(I can't tell you which I like better. The large is about the size of a phantom, the small is definitely smaller, but still roomie enough to fit a ton, including an ipad.)

ps the burgundy/gray/ivory IS coming back next season...however looks like might be suede wings instead of calfskin

GOOD LUCK! CAN ALSO POST SOME PICS IF THAT WOULD HELP

Thanks F & M - that's a helpful list! So there is an all burgundy. My SA at Neimans called their buyer to see what colors they ordered and she said Burgundy. I was wondering if it might be the burgundy/grey/ivory combo, but I bet it's the all burgundy

I've seen the all grey on eBay and really like that one, but I think my first choice would be a multi-colored one. The large is a nice size, I think that's the one I saw this weekend, but I like the longer shoulder strap, so I think I might want the small (of course, if I found a color I absolutely loved and could only get the large, that would work too!)

If you have pics, that would be extremely helpful!!!

Thanks F & M - that's a helpful list! So there is an all burgundy. My SA at Neimans called their buyer to see what colors they ordered and she said Burgundy. I was wondering if it might be the burgundy/grey/ivory combo, but I bet it's the all burgundy

I've seen the all grey on eBay and really like that one, but I think my first choice would be a multi-colored one. The large is a nice size, I think that's the one I saw this weekend, but I like the longer shoulder strap, so I think I might want the small (of course, if I found a color I absolutely loved and could only get the large, that would work too!)

If you have pics, that would be extremely helpful!!!

:wondering hmm i THINK 'burgundy' from S/S'12 is the tricolored one with green suede wings. The flap is apparently burgundy although it looks quite black on the Celine website. The only all burgundy I've seen so far is the one from F/W'11 with suede wings and python handle, does anyone know if there was/will be another?

*SIGH* :sad:
Why did they have to go and redesign this bag?!
That's going to make my search that much harder because I want one of the softer leather versions with the flap that only covers 3/4 of the bag -- I don't want the stiffer leather or larger flap, which is what I understand is how the S/S bags are going to be (the only thing I like about the new ones is the smaller wing span -- but it's the leather I'm in love with more than anything else)

:tup::tup: keep those pics coming! And if anyone owns a "new" Phantom, please share pics of those as well, especially compared to the old. The one comparison pic I've seen, the differences are pretty obvious, but I recently saw some pics of the S/S Trapeze bags and the differences weren't as obvious - I'm mainly wondering about the size of the flap. In the one pic I saw, the flap looked larger like it covered the entire front of the bag, but then I saw another pic where the flap looked like it was the same size as the original - maybe it had something to do with the way the bags were stuffed?

OLD VERSION

image_5.jpg

image_2-2.jpg

image_1-2.jpg

image-2.jpg

photo-37.jpg