What are the rules for special orders?

MyCocoCabas

Oct 25, 2008
I am a Neverfull GM collector and I just called my store inquiring about special orders for them. I would love to have a NF GM in all Vachetta...not possible they said...how about Black MC then...again, not possible. I know they are coming out with the NF Azur in January which I plan to get, but I'm wondering what exactly IS a special order bag from LV then... This SA even asked the store manager to be sure, that's where the not possibles came from. So again, what are the rules pertaining to LV special orders, and has anyone special ordered a bag before? I think I've read about someone on here special ordering a Petit Noe in all vachetta...

there aren't really any set "rules" that i know of, other than the bag and material you wish to have SO'd cant be brand new. they have to have been available for a few years. when i inquired about an amarante speedy 30, they said it couldn't be done, but it could be done in Pomme. its really done on a case by case basis. but i am surprised that they wont do one in all vachetta:thinking:

Most of the time it depends on the material and how long the specific design has been available in it's "original" materials/lines. I remember that they wouldn't let me SO a Damier Speedy 35 a few years back, lo and behold, it's now available as a regular item. But lvuittonaddict is right, it's usually on a case-by-case basis.

I special ordered a Damier small looping bag a few years ago. LV was having a promotion at the time and certain bags were offered in Damier that were only available in mono. So for me it was easy, They offered it to me!

i think the rose pop is still too new of a color(and i have a feeling it will be discontinued soon). but i think amarante may be old enough now. thats the thing with vernis colors- they change so often

Wow, I really want a rose pop speedy, what are the chances of that??

But thats awesome, I want something custom made so bad!

I am a Neverfull GM collector and I just called my store inquiring about special orders for them. I would love to have a NF GM in all Vachetta...not possible they said...how about Black MC then...again, not possible. I know they are coming out with the NF Azur in January which I plan to get, but I'm wondering what exactly IS a special order bag from LV then... This SA even asked the store manager to be sure, that's where the not possibles came from. So again, what are the rules pertaining to LV special orders, and has anyone special ordered a bag before? I think I've read about someone on here special ordering a Petit Noe in all vachetta...

Id love one in croc :smile: NF in vachetta not sure i'd be fawned of that..