What are the positives and negatives of Suhali Le Fabuleux?

I think Le fab is great on shoulder, so easy to carry and it keeps the shape. And it's big enough, a4 fits easily.
Only bad thing is like someone said, the hardware gets scratched. My le fab is so new that it hasn't scratched YET, but I have this problem with mc speedy.

Thanks, ladies. You have been great help.

In summary,
Positives: gorgeous looking bag, eye-catcher, versatile (fits casual or formal occasions), can be carried by hand or on shoulder, beautiful in all colors, especially in black

Negatives: boxy-looking or too structured, handles may be uncomfortable, especially on shoulder, handles may not stay well on shoulder, metal that can easily scratched and have sharp corners, a little heavy, not very functional (arrangement of pockets/compartments), relatively pricey

My conclusions:
1. Not to get Le Fabuleux, since I already have a black Suhali L'epanoui GM that has most of the positves and none of the negatives mentioned above. It may not be as stunning, but is just as elegant, and more functional.
2. Get an embossed Polly, which is stunning and functional.

I don't have one but will get one in the future in black. I like how it's very versatile, like Iluvbags said.
The one thing I've noticed when testing it out in the store is that the straps can get a little uncomfortable but if you're wearing a thick enough sweater or shirt, you don't notice as much.

Lvbabydoll, Wonder if the info in my thread changes your mind about getting Le Fabuleux?