What are the odds of getting a speedy from...

made Somewhere other than USA? I ordered from ELUX but I know that some people still get france and spain from there too. Any ideas? I am dying it is coming today and I keep finding myself looking out the window, I feel like opening my door and screaming "WHERE IS MY BAG???!!! I am going crazy waiting :yahoo: :wtf: :sad:

Personally, I noticed that my bag said Made in USA..but I only looked at it once and never really noticed it again! They're made the same way as they are made in France and Spain so it shouldnt be a problem! Just enjoy your new baby and the whole "made in usa" shouldnt matter!

The Speedy 30 I ordered was delivered this morning!!! :yahoo:

Hubby got the box and I told him to not open it. :P I think he's as excited as I am -- actually, I think he's just glad I won't be asking him 10 times a day if I should get the Speedy or not...

Now I am tempted to call him and have him open it to see where it's made. Doesn't matter to me either way -- and I kinda like it being made in the USA... but would be just as happy with France!

The Speedy 30 I ordered was delivered this morning!!! :yahoo:

Hubby got the box and I told him to not open it. :P I think he's as excited as I am -- actually, I think he's just glad I won't be asking him 10 times a day if I should get the Speedy or not...

Now I am tempted to call him and have him open it to see where it's made. Doesn't matter to me either way -- and I kinda like it being made in the USA... but would be just as happy with France!
My DH will be glad to her the end of speedy lust but now I will of course stilltalk about her when she finally gets here!