What are the odds of finding an Ink City or Twiggy?

1. Other then eBay?:smile:

2. i thought i read in another thread that someone found an ink twiggy at Saks??

3. I also read in another thread there were Inks in various sizes (sorry, can't remember) in Barney's.

4. i do know there was an ink box at Barneys in bev hills a little while ago.

5. :girlsigh: Maybe I should just be happy w/ my Ink box and move on...

6. Hey!! I think there were Ink Twiggys in Barneys Beverly Hills!! I saw them last Saturday...here's their number: 310.276.4400 (it's saved in my phone, sigh.......:love: )

7. There was a Ink city in Matches (London) on the sale a little while ago

8. Ink City is very hard to find ... but may still be possible because both Peanut and I got ours within the last month at NMs in NJ (Short Hills & Paramus, I think). We found ours thanks to tips from PF members. I had called around to just about every NM in the U.S. before finding out about the one in Short Hills, though.

9. that's correct fiat!

10. I just saw that one! Looks beautiful. She has the "best offer" option too!

11. i just got an ink twiggy myself, so i don't think it's impossible to find YET. i have a feeling the inks will be one of the rare colors in a year or two.

12. Where did you get the Twiggy? Which Cornflower are you looking for?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice