What are the new Jumbo colors for s/s and f/w 2010?

Feb 4, 2008
Hi,
I hope this is not a repost, If it is please mod, feel free to close it down.
I am a long time Jumbo lovers:biggrin:, the fact that the price is now $3000 for caviar, is in fact saddening...BUT if the colors are super magical than it maybe worth-it, regardless the lower quality on those bags (knock on wood).

Any of you ladies know what colors are going to be available for Jumbos, especially caviar? I heard that there will be TDF Mischa Barton's purple available, but if you ladies could jot down all the fresh infos from SAs, that would be greatly appreciated!:yahoo::yahoo:

TIA!

oooo what did i miss? has a tdf purple been established?? fingers crossed! otherwise, sorry can't help...

Hi,
I hope this is not a repost, If it is please mod, feel free to close it down.
I am a long time Jumbo lovers:biggrin:, the fact that the price is now $3000 for caviar, is in fact saddening...BUT if the colors are super magical than it maybe worth-it, regardless the lower quality on those bags (knock on wood).

Any of you ladies know what colors are going to be available for Jumbos, especially caviar? I heard that there will be TDF Mischa Barton's purple available, but if you ladies could jot down all the fresh infos from SAs, that would be greatly appreciated!:yahoo::yahoo:

TIA!

oohohoohoh.... the purple, I think I misheard... so no purple huh...
probably there's a lady looking for one and I assume it will appear this season..
Are you sure there will be a salmon? the orangey salmon we used to have?
I hope it will be in caviar...

hmmmmmmmmmmmm backing off the bright colors for... is this fall you are saying these colors are for? well then i hope they do fashion's night out again and offer purple because id' be all over that this time!!!!

Purple seems to be a very sought after color! I would like to see what this gold patent is going to look like! Are they coming out with new metallic colors?

I think I saw the same purple bag in Portland Nordies. It was medium double flap with silver hardware. I know you are asking about Jumbo, but thought maybe somebody might be interested. Of course now the price is higher. :biggrin: