what are the most useful Hermes SLGs?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi all :wave: just beginning to explore the world of H... I am traveling to Madrid and Paris in a few months from the U.S. and wish to take advantage of the lower prices by picking up a small item or 2. I'm wondering what the most useful Hermes SLGs are. (the Bastia looks very cute, but unsure of how useful it might be with just that one snap compartment.) what are your favorite Hermes SLGs, and what do you use them for?

2. I love my Calvis. I use them as business card cases- one side has my cards and I use the other side to collect cards I receive. Super useful.

3. Calvi and Bastias. My Bastias are much used and loved—for money, coins, pills, floss, hairbands, really anything. I could never have too many Bastias, I'm realizing.

helenNZ, Nui, papertiger and 2 others like this.
  4. Calvi. I use my Calvi everyday.

5. Calvi. I use mine as an everyday compact wallet. Cards in one side, cash in the other.

6. I love my Calvi!!!

7. Love both Calvi and Bastia, but if you need one thing that's fairly small and does it all, try the silkin compact wallet. Love mine!

8. Calvi and compact Silkin.

9. Calvi, I have 4 of them and I'm not done [emoji6].

helenNZ, krawford and Hermezzy like this.
  10. Calvi! I fold some bills (US dollars) in half and keep them on one side and put credit cards and drivers license in the other side when using clutches or lightening my load when I'm traveling.

helenNZ and bedhead like this.
  11. I have both a calvi and bastia and love them both. The bastia I actually use for a flash drive, extra set of collar stays, and extra set of cufflinks. The calvi is great but you don't want to stuff them too full because then they don't work as well (which is why collecting more than 1 can be fun). I personally love my azap wallet and find it useful every day.

marbella8 and LT bag lady like this.
  12. #12 Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    Great thread!! Would love to hear thoughts on the envelope trio. Is it still available?

13. Another vote for Calvi.

14. Calvi . I need a second but am holding out for Bamboo …….

15. Anything you need daily or frequently are all useful imo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice