What are the most Rare BBag colors?

Most coveted as of today: Marigold, Indigo, Eggplant, Magenta

Predicted most desired in 2-3 years time: Grey, Vert Gazon, Aquamarine GH, Blueberry, Ink

They do change. Trying to be objective here, it seems a lot of people really crave older yellow bags, which are relatively scarce; eggplant seems to be a really sought after color; both turquoise colors, 2004 and 2005.

Most coveted as of today: Marigold, Indigo, Eggplant, Magenta

Predicted most desired in 2-3 years time: Grey, Vert Gazon, Aquamarine GH, Blueberry, Ink

I agree with this.

The most "coveted" colors keep changing as balenciaga keeps releasing new colors similar to older ones. Last year i'd say seafoam was THE most coveted, but that seems to have a changed a lot with vert'deau, even if people like seafoam better. I'm sure the same will happen for Marigold and Eggplant when yellow and violet come out later this year.

I think some more "Special colors" like Ink, etc are more unique and harder to come out with a "replacement color", so those will probably have longer "coveted"-ness. And I'm not at all being bias :P

I think 04 Lilac, Pumpkin, Marigold, Eggplant are the most coveted now... Oh, maybe add in Apple Green to that list.

For me, my personal most coveted is Marigold and Rouge Theatre. Yums~!

Lilac 04 and 03, anything yellow, seafoam, and dark turq 04 with pewter hardware.

Attachments

• darkturq.jpg
    darkturq.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 294
  • lilac03_1.jpg
    lilac03_1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 257
  • lilac03_4.jpg
    lilac03_4.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 293
  • lilac2.jpg
    lilac2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 280
  • seafoam1.jpg
    seafoam1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 245
I think that eggplant, magenta, marigold, and yellow are the most coveted. Personally, I really wanted rouge theater. In the future, it will be those colors that are unlike any other -perhaps anthracite, french blue, and vert gazon.

I would say that it depends who you talk to. Some people (like myself) do not like magenta, eggplant, marigold, etc.. and would want only older, natural, more vintage colors like the older caramels, '04 marron, '03 olive, '04 anis, etc.. but most of us don't post much anymore. The same group also likes the pebbled bags, the flat brass, the old messengers, pewter hardware etc... Then there are those who like the brighter colors like magenta, apple green, '05 turq., eggplant, etc. Some people belong to both groups but I am not sure there are many.

That's tough because some prefer neutrals and some like colors. If I had to say, and this is based on rarilty and the high prices these colors fetch on ebay, these would be my choices:

eggplant
'04 & '05 turquoise
bubblegum
lilacs
rose
marigold
mustard