What are the HOT mani/pedi colors right now?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I remember the OPI russian navy trend from last year - but I've been sort of out of this and just using old bottles of what I have. So tell me ladies - what's the hot bottle to have now?

TIA :flowers:

2. I am really loving Essie - Flirty Fushia. It's new this summer from the neon collection. :sunnies I have it on my toes right now. :drinkup: It's way brighter IRL, but it's the most toned down of the collection.

[​IMG]

3. I love the Chanel new fall collection - Gondola!!

4. For right now ie) summer corals and white are big. The whites are gently frosted but meant to be opaque. The corals, pretty cremes.

For fall coming; cremes in clearer colors than we have been seeing. So less of the "muddy" toned greys and purples and a return to truer shades of purple (think royal purple) and fuschia. Still seeing some black-based color. Though moving from blackish purple to blackish green (yep) and very dark reds.

5. ^ And matte. Matte will be big for fall either by use of a matte top coat or the new matte shades.

6. Who makes a matte topcoat? I have seen a few magazines that Matte will be huge for fall.

7. I thought about getting this but the color kind of scared me off! :smile:

8. Essie is supposed to be releasing a matte top coat: Matte About You. I heard the date is some time in August. I can't wait to try it!

9. ^ I just bought the matte top coat from KO (short for knockout) at henri bendel - it is awesome! you can get it online too.

10. On your toes it's not as in-your-face. Especially if you have a tan, the color looks awesome!

11. Mint green!

12. ^^I absolutely CANNOT wait for Chanel's mint green release!!!

13. ^^Thank you. :flowers: good tips!

14. Sounds perfect hopefully I can order online and than my family can bring it to me in Greece when they come to visit in the end of August.

15. Can you recommend a coral? I've been wearing Essie's Punchy Pink for a little bit and I'm in the mood to trade in the neon pink for a pretty coral.