What are the chances of the BH, Palermo or Totally coming out in damier?

I think I heard you can special order the Palermo in damier but I'm talking about a regular release. I really want a shoulder bag in damier ebene but not loving the choices. Why are there so many more monogram shoulder bags than damier? I know there was a rumor going around that the Totally was coming out in damier earlier this year but that never happened.

I think we'll see a damier palermo in the fall, however I doubt the other 2 will come out in damier. The totally is already in 2 patterns and they don't usually do all 3. What about getting a damier neverfull?

I had directly inquired about this too and had an e-mail from LV manager saying that Totally will not be release in Ebene...sadly to say!!! I am dead set to order it if ever they begin to accept SO in the future, cross finger!

I think we'll see a damier palermo in the fall, however I doubt the other 2 will come out in damier. The totally is already in 2 patterns and they don't usually do all 3. What about getting a damier neverfull?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is true, cause I love the PALERMO, but I'm not into the monogram pattern, I'm crazy about DAMIER:yahoo:!
Does anyone has a SO Palermo in Damier?
Would like to see some pics.

I was told that the SO ebene palermo would be available later this year - possibly in the fall.

I want a totally in ebene as well!!

When was this because I was told again today that SOs for bags were over. I just bought a Brooklyn PM last week and I wanted a graphite version. But I was told they have long stopped doing SO bags again today.

When was this because I was told again today that SOs for bags were over. I just bought a Brooklyn PM last week and I wanted a graphite version. But I was told they have long stopped doing SO bags again today.

wigglytuff - I am really hoping the SA was misinformed. I asked the SM at my local abt SOing an Ebene Damier Totally last month and he seemed to think it was possible. Wonder if the SA was referring to SOs for Graphite Damier items.