What are the chances of more Epi bags in Jonquille?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

I recently purchased a very cute Alma BB after being informed by LV that there are no Jonquille Cluny MMs here in Australia. They advised me that for that color there would never be any more coming in. Then the day my Alma arrived, I was on the LV website and saw one Cluny had magically appeared in stock.

I still really like my Alma, and I REALLY like the color. Just wondering whether it's likely that any more bags that used to/don't currently come in Jonquille will be made in this color, or if new yet-to-be-released bags might be made in it? Is it more of a seasonal color, or a permanent one?

2. I was told it's "seasonal" and for what ever reason there wasn't as much as the Jonquille color produced? I'm betting it's a slim to none chance. The Jonquille on the Alma BB fits the bag perfectly!!