What are some of your unpopular Chanel opinions?

I don't get how people claim their bags are "new" and try to sell at retail or above when they have taken it out of the store. They already probably worn it at least once.
This! I guess that’s why we always see the plastic stickers are still on while those resellers on IG or Youtubers posting their “ bags in action “. They claimed how much they loved their bags and took them out for use and later they would try to sell the bags as in “ brand new “ condition!

Chanel is causing quite the stir with their prices and it’s a bit amusing. And I get it. Price increases suck. I’m with everyone. But I get an an irrational chuckle/eye roll when I read yet another “I bought my flap for $ back in 1922, I can’t believe it’s now $$$.” Yes. Yes, it’s more expensive now. Much more expensive. We all know. But please, go on and remind me how much you spent previously…:panic:

Chanel is causing quite the stir with their prices and it’s a bit amusing. And I get it. Price increases suck. I’m with everyone. But I get an an irrational chuckle/eye roll when I read yet another “I bought my flap for $ back in 1922, I can’t believe it’s now $$$.” Yes. Yes, it’s more expensive now. Much more expensive. We all know. But please, go on and remind me how much you spent previously…:panic:
And when they say oh it’s not worth it. I would never buy it today at current prices while holding 10 classic flaps on the screen. Well ok. Good for you :coolio:

This! I guess that’s why we always see the plastic stickers are still on while those resellers on IG or Youtubers posting their “ bags in action “. They claimed how much they loved their bags and took them out for use and later they would try to sell the bags as in “ brand new “ condition!
i leave my stickers on when using them but when i sell i tell them it's used. Integrity is more important to me than a few bucks. I've had people ask me why it's not new when the sticker is still on. I'm always honest :heart:

A lot of people complaining about Chanel, it’s price increases and the little things are jealous that they can’t afford it.

The reissue looks like a cheap version of the current Chanel classic flap.

Some of the Chanel sneakers look like ugly old grandma sneakers

Espadrilles are overrated and overpriced

Most of the heels are ugly and fit little old ladies
haha all of this made me laugh because it's true!

• Haha
Reactions: lani15

1922…That’s like a century ago. Houses were “cheap,” too.

Right! Like what wasn’t cheaper in 1922 :lol:

I'm fine with people wearing fake Chanel stuff and can't be bothered to be judgmental to them as long as they don't try to create a YouTube channel and starts making content as if it's the real thing. The thought of these wannabe luxury influencer lying to me and treat me like I'm stupid is quite bothering at times. When they get in the mix of my YouTube algorithm is just ugh really?? :facepalm:

I'm fine with people wearing fake Chanel stuff and can't be bothered to be judgmental to them as long as they don't try to create a YouTube channel and starts making content as if it's the real thing. The thought of these wannabe luxury influencer lying to me and treat me like I'm stupid is quite bothering at times. When they get in the mix of my YouTube algorithm is just ugh really?? :facepalm:
Easier said than done. Don’t think we should discuss the usage of counterfeit goods though, but just saying :noworry: