What are some of the new releases for July 1st?

I'm looking at a damier ebene eva clutch or the mono sarah wallet. I found out a couple weeks ago that it's been confirmed that we're moving in November (I'm a Navy wife). I can only choose one and it'll probably be my very last purchase before I move so I have to choose wisely! :crybaby: I really want the clutch but I also want the wallet and get it heatstamped with the lv hawaii stamp as a souvenir of sorts.

I guess we'll see... I'm going to Ala Moana tomorrow. I always agonize long and hard over my purchases. It took me over a year to finally purchase my tivoli pm. Hopefully I'll come out of the boutique with a brown bag in hand and not just more indecisiveness. *sigh*

Hi milwifey, Sorry if I'm hijacking ... but you mentioned that there's a LV Hawaii stamp? Could you provide a little more info? I'm going back 'home' in a few weeks for vacation and was thinking of getting a LV souvenir from HI. Do you know if they can do this heat stamp in any HI store?
I have the damier ebene eva and I use it almost every weekend. If we go out to dinner, kinda casual, and I don't want to bring my bag, eva it is... :biggrin: Guess it depends on whether you already have an LV wallet ... GL deciding.
Thanks.

Hi Everyone,
I am planning on going to the boutique on thursday and I was wondering what are some of the new releases for the month of July? Thanks for your help:biggrin:

I know there's going to be a few KRs and Inclusion accessories that are releasing on July 1st.
August will be the big month for handbags and SLGs! :nuts:

Hi milwifey, Sorry if I'm hijacking ... but you mentioned that there's a LV Hawaii stamp? Could you provide a little more info? I'm going back 'home' in a few weeks for vacation and was thinking of getting a LV souvenir from HI. Do you know if they can do this heat stamp in any HI store?
I have the damier ebene eva and I use it almost every weekend. If we go out to dinner, kinda casual, and I don't want to bring my bag, eva it is... :biggrin: Guess it depends on whether you already have an LV wallet ... GL deciding.
Thanks.

I know there's an exclusive luggage tag which you can get from Hawaii. I am visiting Hawaii in 2 months so I called them to check on this and they told me it's $45. Not sure if this is what you were asking about...

Hawaii has a special stamp of its own.....there are a few pics of it posted somewhere....maybe in a luggage tag clubhouse.....its pretty neat....a flower with lv in it...

I know there's going to be a few KRs and Inclusion accessories that are releasing on July 1st.
August will be the big month for handbags and SLGs! :nuts:

I know there's an exclusive luggage tag which you can get from Hawaii. I am visiting Hawaii in 2 months so I called them to check on this and they told me it's $45. Not sure if this is what you were asking about...

Hmm, definitely worth checking out ...