What are my chances??

I think you will find them. They are a little hard to locate right now because they are new, but this bag has been very successful for LV so they will be putting out more very quickly. It is a wonderful bag and I love carrying mine.

How sweet of your DH to release you from you purse ban! :heart: Everyone else pretty much covered all the tips for getting one so there's not much for me to add. I hope you're able to find your Cabby soon. Post when you do so we can congratulate u and get some eye candy.

Eluxury has Black Neocabby MM in stock .. 30 minutes ago. hope they still have it!
here's the link
http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11611499&SectionID=

good luck !

:: sighs ::

Shes a beauty!!! DH doesnt mind getting the GM when all else fails, which ofcourse, is never a problem i might need to get the gm anyway, i just wanted to get the MM so ill have a day to night type of bag, im thinking because of its size it'll be easy to do so.

if i cant locate it anywhere local, or through another store im glad elux is stocked with it! Thanks so much everyone!!! :heart:

Once i get it i promise ill post pics!! hopefully... in 2 weeks! wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!

i missed everyone!! you guys are the best! :yahoo: