What are LV lovers cooking tonight?

Jamaican jerk chicken...had to post a photo of it in Jamaica cause I didn't take a pic of it tonight at home...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459729238.034407.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459729238.034407.jpg
    922.2 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Made me laugh...yes...saffron is quite pricey but oh so good. Swedes use saffron in a bun/roll traditionally served for St. Lucia in December...yummy.

Yay!..Lussebullar...I make so many of these every year for my friends and co-workers. My family is Swedish and I spent 1.5 years of high school in Sweden, near Lindköping. I get bit by the price of saffron every Christmas...but I love it so, so much. I may have to take a picture of my Lussebullar and LV together come December!:graucho:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-03 at 6.14.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-03 at 6.14.20 PM.png
    405.1 KB · Views: 118
Yay!..Lussebullar...I make so many of these every year for my friends and co-workers. My family is Swedish and I spent 1.5 years of high school in Sweden, near Lindköping. I get bit by the price of saffron every Christmas...but I love it so, so much. I may have to take a picture of my Lussebullar and LV together come December!:graucho:

Hej Meg!
This pic and your post brought a huge smile to my face 🤗 . Hope you had a fun time there. Winters get some long dark days. 🇸🇪🇺🇸 My parents are from Sweden🇸🇪. I too spent some time there.

Last edited:
I had a cream of potato leak soup and I made breaded cod and a warm salad with arugula, carrots, beats, garlic, lemon zest and shallot for hubby, my cats got salmon Sheba.

*i had the soup because right now I'm on a liquid only diet due to damage to my esophagus but I do still enjoy cooking meals for my man. We get everything delivered in the mail actually, everything is all measured out and you get different recipes every week.