What are KEY staple Burberry pieces every girl should have?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. That's beautiful. I have this similar watch in the S/s but would love to find it in yg plated. Hopefully they may have it in their outlets when I'm on holidays in USA.

2. Is that shawl in the bag a trench color or the classic tan color?

3. I love Burberry's scarves (silk, cashmere, linen, cotton, etc...love them all) & trench coat...not so much a fan of their bags or watches or anything else.

4. Love the Bag....

5. This watch definitely looks great on you! I am considering getting one as well :smile: How easy do you find this watch to match with your outfit in general? I haven't seen it in person yet, and what color is the dial exactly? Seems like a dark gray or brown? Thanks!!

6. Trenchcoat, Wool scarf and Rainboots

7. OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the trench coat!:loveeyes: You look fabulous! What is the style number of the coat? If you don't mind my asking.

8. Love the trench coat! U look fab!

9. My first Burberry is a long wallet. Got it at Neumann Marcus for about 200! Half off deal like this is like once in a life time I guess...

10. burberry watch

11. Trench, quilted jacket, cashmere scarf, light weight scarf, leather bag

12. That coat looks gorgeous on you! Great choice!

13. There are 2 items that I would place as my "must have" Burberry items and they are:

1. Burberry Trench
    2. Checkered scarf (silk,cashmere)

An additional fun item would be their umbrella. It's completely unnecessary and not a "must have" but it would sure brighten up a rainy day.

14. Is the duffle coat with toggles a worthwhile investment? I just moved to a place with deathly cold winters so I'm not sure if I would get enough use out of a coat this expensive.

image-3051666938.jpg
  15. You are so right about the umbrella. I have one of their checkered umbrellas and it is amazing and very well-made. While there are definitely less expensive umbrellas, I love my Burberry one and would highly recommend it although it's not a must-have.