What are jewelry essentials that would complete your collection?

Hahahahaha!! Sharons a mind reader and written it all down for me!!!! Basically a matching suite of every diamond shape
As above but with blue,yellow and pink ones
Matching suite of Burmese rubies,with whopping dia accents
As above for Kashmir sapphires
As above for Columbian emeralds
As above for Russian aquas .........................................oh and matching tennis bracelets for all the above
A suite of whopping gunmetal grey South Sea pearls
Then watches oh dear God
gents platinum day date fully loaded with diamonds and the ice blue dial
A Patek,Breguet,IWC,Zenith,Jaeger,Chopard,Cartiers,couple of Franck Mullers......... what do you mean its time to wake up? go away!!!!!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Chaz, your list is :drool: Queen Elizabeth may have all those LOL!!! You have such impeccable taste!!!:tup:

I guess the only two things I would REALLY really like to have that I don't already are 2ct total weight studs (have 1ct for everyday) and a 16 or 18 inch 7 or 8mm strand of Mikimoto's (already have the studs). Everything else would just be fluff......sure a full eternity band would be nice but I have a half way around one that I wouldn't want to give up......I'm way to sentimental about my jewelry lol..... but I think I have all of my other bases covered for my style.

Chaz, your list is :drool: Queen Elizabeth may have all those LOL!!! You have such impeccable taste!!!:tup:
Its more like a millstone than impeccable taste!! IMAGINE going through life yearning for all that stuff!!...................................................................oh its alright Bee Bee just said she'd buy it all for me,thats ok then!!!

Its more like a millstone than impeccable taste!! IMAGINE going through life yearning for all that stuff!!...................................................................oh its alright Bee Bee just said she'd buy it all for me,thats ok then!!!

I love love love this jewelry forum!!!! Such great gals with loads of humor!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

^^^I have a "thing", I can't buy myself jewelry . . . .

hmmm, I wear my tennis bracelet everyday, even to the gym and taking care of my3 yr old twin boys. Mine must be pretty durable{?}

note to self: pick up an issue of Town & Country :biggrin:

Well Im very upset about the bracelet situation. The first two I wore together and truely lost them both during a holiday. One was rubies and diamonds and was from India, the other plain diamonds. I got insurance $ and used some of it to buy another one from a supplier to my husband (from Hong Kong). This new one is fabulous and so pretty, but after about 3 years it has fallen off and the links have worn through. My sil who also has a tennis bracelet has a problem with it breaking too. My mil has a giant one and it seems very sturdy. I cant tell you how much I nag my h. about this bracelet and when its going to be fixed!

e-ring/wedding ring
diamond studs
pearl studs
diamond watch
at least one bracelet and one neclace
silver hoops
gold hoops
and every girl needs something in a little blue box!

Wedding Ring
Dinner Ring
Diamond studs
Pearl Earrings
Pearl Necklace
Diamond Necklace
Cartier watch
Pink Diamond bracelet

I can't think of anything else. I pretty much have everything I want in the jewelry department. All my diamonds are nice size.

great thread, can i play too? ok, major fantasy list here, but if i verbalize it, it may come true!

4 ct (each side) diamond stud earrings
diamond hoop earrings (like swanky said, inside and out)
diamond cross pendant
diamond solitaire pendant
Black Tahitian pearl solitaire with diamond accent pendant
South sea pearl solitaire with diamond accent pendant
Rolex, Cartier, Patek (too many styles to mention)
In the process of upgrading e-ring and wedding band (still don't know what i want)
Heaps of Pomellato gemstone rings to stack
Bvlgari jewellery (so so many, I have a headache just thinking about it)
Cartier jewellery (see above)
tennis bracelets to layer (thanks for enabling ladies)
VC&A (see post for Bvlgari/Cartier)

lemme go get a coffee, i need the boost to help me think!

great thread, can i play too? ok, major fantasy list here, but if i verbalize it, it may come true!

4 ct (each side) diamond stud earrings
diamond hoop earrings (like swanky said, inside and out)
diamond cross pendant
diamond solitaire pendant
Black Tahitian pearl solitaire with diamond accent pendant
South sea pearl solitaire with diamond accent pendant
Rolex, Cartier, Patek (too many styles to mention)
In the process of upgrading e-ring and wedding band (still don't know what i want)
Heaps of Pomellato gemstone rings to stack
Bvlgari jewellery (so so many, I have a headache just thinking about it)
Cartier jewellery (see above)
tennis bracelets to layer (thanks for enabling ladies)
VC&A (see post for Bvlgari/Cartier)

lemme go get a coffee, i need the boost to help me think!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Some list you got there!!! Just FAB!

I forgot to include two or three of Paloma Sugar Stacks rings from Tiffanys to wear when I'm a fabulous lady of leisure...I'm thinking citine and lemond quartz and maybe one more...