What are jewelry essentials that would complete your collection?

ideally, actually realistically I need and should be able to add:
-a bigger tennis bracelet and one smaller one - I like them layered :biggrin:
-2 carat diamond solitaire pendant
- 2 more fun right hand rings - I have a diamond/sapphire one now but would like to be able to switch it up
-valuable strand of pears {bracelet and necklace} I have a necklace now, but am unsure of it's value.
-diamond inside and out hoop earrings

e-ring upgrade should be complete very soon, after it is I'd like to add a few different sized eternity bands to stack, different thicknesses and designs.

what a fun thread idea!:tup:
off to read everyone else's entires. . . see what I need to add to mine!:graucho::lol:

ideally, actually realistically I need and should be able to add:
-a bigger tennis bracelet and one smaller one - I like them layered :biggrin:
-2 carat diamond solitaire pendant
- 2 more fun right hand rings - I have a diamond/sapphire one now but would like to be able to switch it up
-valuable strand of pears {bracelet and necklace} I have a necklace now, but am unsure of it's value.
-diamond inside and out hoop earrings

e-ring upgrade should be complete very soon, after it is I'd like to add a few different sized eternity bands to stack, different thicknesses and designs.

what a fun thread idea!:tup:
off to read everyone else's entires. . . see what I need to add to mine!:graucho::lol:

Swanky, you are enabling me to add more to my list!!! Nooooo!!!LOL :roflmfao:

Me too! But what would be your dream pieces Chaz?:graucho:

ERRRR!! after reading everything on Swankys list,all that!!!!!!!!!!
But I think at the mo to get used to having a solitaire pendant then I can do the real thing at 1.50 ct!!!!!!!!!!
But omg I will really have to sit and have a think about this,I've seen so much over the years...........................I'll get back to you!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:tup::heart:

I'm not really interested in buying diamonds for myself since I know my mom is going to give me all of her jewelry soon.

The one thing I do want that I know she doesn't have is the Chanel J12. :drool:

I didnt realise that my list was so long until I read yours Solitude! LOL

Now are we talking dreaming fantasy list which is right up there with the tooth fairy? Because thats the one that would cost millions. It would include many of the diamond Cartier watches, a significant yellow diamond ring with diamond setting, 4ctw diamond stud earrings, large and small tennis bracelet (I like to layer too!!!!!), diamond rings in every shape of diamond from radiant to emerald!!! etc

The real list is way more boring- Ive actually had 3 beautiful tennis bracelets but now have none! Two fell off and got lost, the third fell off and I found it but it is unfixable. Basically they are not hard wearing from my understanding???

I have lots of pearl things, and lately I am getting a lot of oohs and ahhhs over my gigantic white pearl on a pendant (with blingy setting on the pearl). Previously I never really liked pearls, but then I always had little ones!!! So sixe is a factor here!

I would love a rhr, something with color, diamond hoops, a tennis bracelet that doesnt break! Oh....and everything that is on Solitudes list!!!

^^^I have a "thing", I can't buy myself jewelry . . . .

hmmm, I wear my tennis bracelet everyday, even to the gym and taking care of my3 yr old twin boys. Mine must be pretty durable{?}

note to self: pick up an issue of Town & Country :biggrin:

Now are we talking dreaming fantasy list which is right up there with the tooth fairy? Because thats the one that would cost millions. It would include many of the diamond Cartier watches, a significant yellow diamond ring with diamond setting, 4ctw diamond stud earrings, large and small tennis bracelet (I like to layer too!!!!!), diamond rings in every shape of diamond from radiant to emerald!!! etc

The real list is way more boring- Ive actually had 3 beautiful tennis bracelets but now have none! Two fell off and got lost, the third fell off and I found it but it is unfixable. Basically they are not hard wearing from my understanding???

I have lots of pearl things, and lately I am getting a lot of oohs and ahhhs over my gigantic white pearl on a pendant (with blingy setting on the pearl). Previously I never really liked pearls, but then I always had little ones!!! So sixe is a factor here!

I would love a rhr, something with color, diamond hoops, a tennis bracelet that doesnt break! Oh....and everything that is on Solitudes list!!!

OMG!!!! you lost 2 tennis bracelets????:crybaby::crybaby:I've never even owned one LOL Im glad my fantasy list is in sync with yours Littlesharon!!!:graucho: And oh, would also like to add a Cartier watch in yellow gold!!!:P

Hahahahaha!! Sharons a mind reader and written it all down for me!!!! Basically a matching suite of every diamond shape
As above but with blue,yellow and pink ones
Matching suite of Burmese rubies,with whopping dia accents
As above for Kashmir sapphires
As above for Columbian emeralds
As above for Russian aquas .........................................oh and matching tennis bracelets for all the above
A suite of whopping gunmetal grey South Sea pearls
Then watches oh dear God
gents platinum day date fully loaded with diamonds and the ice blue dial
A Patek,Breguet,IWC,Zenith,Jaeger,Chopard,Cartiers,couple of Franck Mullers......... what do you mean its time to wake up? go away!!!!!
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: