What are/is your hobbie(s)?

I watch korean tv series, American tv series ( LOST, Desperate HOusewives, The Apprentice, Project Runway, Top Chef)

I also like reading romantic novels by Judith Mcnaught and Linda Howard.

I love reading scifiction fantasy novels by Margaret Weis.:cutesy:

For a period of time I was obsessed with novels by Barbara Delinsky. Loved The Accidental Woman and Lake News. I think I stopped because I'd read a book in one sitting - they were so engaging, I just couldn't put them down. I wonder what new novels she's written?

Reading--Patricia Cornwell, James Patterson, John Grisham, etc.

Shopping!!

Riding/showing my horse

Riding quads (especially when my SO and I go with all of our friends to the dunes!!)

When I'm not surfing tPF which takes up (most of my time..) LOL!! Uhh, dh and I love to watch movies!! Also surf the net, reading: mags, and bks., knitting (which I haven't had much time to do lately...) Trying to fit it in somewhere...

When I'm not surfing tPF which takes up (most of my time..) LOL!! Uhh, dh and I love to watch movies!! Also surf the net, reading: mags, and bks., knitting (which I haven't had much time to do lately...) Trying to fit it in somewhere...

tPF, seriously...me too! I'm so addicted :P . I haven't really got into knitting, but my sister has really taken a liking to it. She's so sweet, she made me a scarf for the winter :love: . I think the's working on a blanket right now.

tPF, seriously...me too! I'm so addicted :P . I haven't really got into knitting, but my sister has really taken a liking to it. She's so sweet, she made me a scarf for the winter :love: . I think the's working on a blanket right now.

LOL!!!!!! I am soooooo, (I repeat) soooooo addicted to tPF...OMG, I need to find tPF anonymous boards or something! LOL!!!:shame:

Ya, knitting is very relaxing...that is....IF I can get myself to do any...LOL!!:upsidedown: ...but I did start a knitted hat for my son like 3 days ago....but nothing since...Oops! LOL!:whistle: