What are/is your hobbie(s)?

Blue_Butterfly

ProtectMeFrMyWants
Aug 15, 2006
I moved to the mainland to live with my boyfriend (he's pursuing a career in film) a couple years ago and being away from all my family and friends I have more free time on my hands than I'd like. Ironically I don't have any hobbie's...is that weird? So I'd just like to know what you all do on your spare time or call hobbies...well, other than tPF!:P

during spring/summer: dragon boat racing, outrigging and some gym
during autumm/winter: football (soccer), volleyball, gym

all year round: motorbike rides, shopping, surfing the internet (specially fashion forums like TPF), hanging out with friends :smile:

Aw ladies thanks for sharing...I really need to get off my behind and find myself a hobby huh? I thinik I may try sewing or doing something creative...I would love to do more thing outdoors too.

I realize that back home my family really was my hobby and everything else just kind of fell into place. Now that I have all this time on my hands it's really making me focus on myself. Which is a good thing but can be somewhat of an eye opener.

I watch korean tv series, American tv series ( LOST, Desperate HOusewives, The Apprentice, Project Runway, Top Chef)

I also like reading romantic novels by Judith Mcnaught and Linda Howard.

I love reading scifiction fantasy novels by Margaret Weis.:cutesy: