What are/is your hobbie(s)?

1. I moved to the mainland to live with my boyfriend (he's pursuing a career in film) a couple years ago and being away from all my family and friends I have more free time on my hands than I'd like. Ironically I don't have any hobbie's...is that weird? So I'd just like to know what you all do on your spare time or call hobbies...well, other than tPF!:P

2. I love golf! Although I don't get a chance to play as often as I would like since we had our second child.

3. during spring/summer: dragon boat racing, outrigging and some gym
    during autumm/winter: football (soccer), volleyball, gym

all year round: motorbike rides, shopping, surfing the internet (specially fashion forums like TPF), hanging out with friends :smile:

4. I have been trying to sew lately...and I am learning so much...its awesome..

5. i like to knit, crocheted, read books, paint & watching movies.

6. I read, watch too many DVDs, and surf online.

Shopping's always good too! :yes:

7. ....singing.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

8. Singing is my 1st and best hobbie. then comes swimming :smile: .

9. I like playing the piano, singing, painting, sketching, sewing cross stitch, watching dvds, cooking, baking, reading, writing....=)

10. Reading, swimming, drawing / painting

11. sudoku, reading, volleyball, running, drawing, and i love reading history books. and of course i spend hours everyday dancing and singing in the house :biggrin:

12. Aw ladies thanks for sharing...I really need to get off my behind and find myself a hobby huh? I thinik I may try sewing or doing something creative...I would love to do more thing outdoors too.

I realize that back home my family really was my hobby and everything else just kind of fell into place. Now that I have all this time on my hands it's really making me focus on myself. Which is a good thing but can be somewhat of an eye opener.

13. i read, sing and shop a lot :lol:

14. I watch korean tv series, American tv series ( LOST, Desperate HOusewives, The Apprentice, Project Runway, Top Chef)

I also like reading romantic novels by Judith Mcnaught and Linda Howard.

I love reading scifiction fantasy novels by Margaret Weis.:cutesy:

15. Shopping is definitely one of my fav hobbies, but being that my bank account is not an endless abyss, I probably need find other activities...but it is so damn fun! :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice