What are everyone's thoughts on the Bowler?

1. Saw it at NM the other day in Grenat. Although the color is fab I'm not a fan of the shape. Just wondering.........

2. I want one actually! I prefer new styles as I'm hoping that there would be less fakes. But does anyone know how much they cost in US and in UK?

3. Me neither. I was at Bal NY and saw bowler, mini bowler, afternoon and mid afternoon. I like the afternoon collection better that I decided to buy the mid afternoon. :yahoo:

To me, I think the bowler collection is too wide and with that shape, it's not flattering when putting the stuffs in. I like to try the bag on while putting all my stuffs inside. I think the slouchy-ness looks best with the regtangular bag (width is wider than the hight). That's what makes First, City, Work and Weekender look awesome. Hope this makes sense. :P

On the other hand, the afternoon collection is quite structured. I'm not sure it will get slouchier after used. I like it that I can put laptop, books and stuffs and it can stand on itself. :nuts:

4. I'm getting the large bowler!!!:love: I only saw the mini bowler in person and it was just adorable! I love how the bag zips and how the tassles hang on the bag!!! I saw the mini in greige and grenat. I loved them both. I can't remember if the mini bowler was $1075. or $1095. I don't know how much retail is for the large bowler though! I would love to know. My best guess would be that it's probably $1295.

5. I am slowly falling in looooove with the Bowler style, especially after seeing that one on eBay in rouge vif!!!! I even dreamed about it last night lol! zac, is that the one you're getting? If so, I am so very jealous... it's TDF! :love: :tender:

6. Here's mine!!!

DSC01283.JPG
  7. ^ zac, stop posting, I'm dying here :roflmfao: Just kidding! I loooove it! Keep posting pics so I can live vicariously through you! :tender:

8. I do believe I have fallen for it as well....in white. :love:

9. I have the Rouge Vif Large Bowler :yahoo: - it is 670 GBP here in the UK :yes:
    I really love the style - but then I love all the b-bag styles!!!! :love:

I have both the mini (in greige) and the large. Both fit great over the shoulder and are so light and easy to carry. What I particularly like about the large is that because is is a vertical/tall bag, the corners don't stick out and jab things or people. I find that the horizonal shapes like the work in particular are sometimes a tiny bit ackward in crammed stores and queues etc always brushing against things.....I love all b-bags I am just highlighting one of the advantages the bowlers has :heart:

10. Zacorey - that is one outrageous bag...congratulations!!!

I'm not really a red person but after seeing all these rouge vif bags, I'm caving.......yours might have pushed me over the edge :lol:

11. :lol: :lol: I know I posted in many threads!!! Can't contain my excitement!!! I'll be banned soon!:lol:

Glimmer- the white leather this season is amazing!!!

Live- Thank you!!! I :heart: this color! It's so amazing!!! Go for it! Maybe a smaller bag in this color would be perfect for you!

12. When are you getting it, zac? I'm so excited, and it's not even my bag [​IMG]

13. Thanks so much Hatikuh for your excitement!!!:flowers: :yahoo: I am getting it this week- it's on the way!!!

14. Sorry for all the questions but what's the size difference between the small and the large? Thank you!!

15. i like it! although personally i think it's too long...
    and i think it won't suit me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice