What animal are you afraid of?

Snakes!! Also, ANYTHING that has that long shape, that includes caterpillar, earthworms, silkworms, maggots, centipedes, you name it...:Push:

OMG, you and me both...I had a centipede in my apartment the other night in the bathroom, and I started crying. I was too afraid to kill it so I closed the bathroom door, put towels under the door so it couldn't get out and made my bf come over and kill it. He used to think it was funny (I don't!), but now I can tell my irrational fear just gets on his nerves, as he is forced to take care of it. :crybaby:

Afraid of rats. Terrified of cows. Used to help a friend with their rodeo steers- they were aggressive and seemed to know that I was clueless. Now, I see a meek dairy cow and keep expecting it to charge at me.

Buy more leather!

I'm absolutly scared to death of Sharks! My fear of them keeps me from swimming in the ocean :sad:

Also I'm very afraid of spiders(ugh) and Junebugs--You never know when they are gonna fly in your hair, it really freaks me out.

Rats of all shapes, sizes, and persuasions
Snakes of all shapes, sizes, and persuasions
Spiders of all shapes, sizes, and jumping capabilities
Maggots, I hate maggots, they make me want to gag

Do insects count?

Dogs that bark like they're going to attack.

Also, monkeys. Specifically the creepy ones that fling poo and eat insects off other monkeys heads.