What American accent do you have??

What American accent do you have?Your Result: Boston

You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine.

OMG! It's right! That is so weird, how did it know??? I wasn't expecting it to be that close seeing as I don't have a very strong Boston accent as some people that I know. Haha.

well Im meant to have a northeast accent...

But I live in London, United Kingdom :lol:
Oh well, at least I might be able to blend in as a native if I ever visit New York:P

Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

Your Result: Inland North _______________ You may think you speak "Standard English straight out of the dictionary" but when you step away from the Great Lakes you get asked annoying questions like "Are you from Wisconsin?" or "Are you from Chicago?" Chances are you call carbonated drinks "pop." _______________________ Odd, I was born and raised in NYC, now I live in Los Angeles! The word pop makes me cringe!!

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

I don't like Boston accents... so this is good, hehe.

OMG! I got Boston accent & that is where I was born & raised! Lived there for 20 years! That's hysterical!

Go Park the car in Harvard's yard! LOL!

Please DON'T Pronounce your rrrrr's. I'm Irish Catholic married to an Italian Catholic (also from Boston)! HA!

I moved away 5 years ago, but hey! its still w/ me!

I got Boston as well ha certain words I've got the accent wicked bad LOLLLL. You can certainly tell I'm from Boston when you hear me talk! :P

What American accent do you have?Your Result: The Midland

Boston:

You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine.

Weird, they always tell me I either have a southern drawl or I'm irish. LOL!