What am I missing?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Obviously have the itch to buy a new bag. What do you think I'm missing from my collection?!
    This is my current collection...

*LV Neverfull GM in Damier Azur
    *LV Speedy Bandoulier 25 in Damier Ebene
    *LV Monogram Toiletry 26- used as a clutch
    *Chanel Medium Classic Flap In Caviar Black with GHW
    *Chanel GST in Caviar Black with SHW
    *Chanel Classic Square Mini in Burgundy with GHW
    *Hermes Birkin 35 in Black Togo with PHW

SLG's

*LV Monogram key Cles
    *LV Monogram and Fuscia 6 Key Holder
    *LV Emprient Curiuse Wallet in Auror
    *LV Cosmetic Pouch PM in Damier Ebene
    *Hermes Uylsse PM in Cobalt

2. Maybe some color in your handbags? Not sure how you feel about vibrant reds, but that might be a fun addition to your collection.

3. A blue perhaps? I agree, have sun fun with a colour. Ps you collection is great!

4. What's about Taupe or greyish color?

5. You're missing a Reissue :smile:

6. Wow, outstanding collection. It seems very well thought-out!

It seems like your only light-colored bag is your huge tote. How about a smaller bag in a light color? I'm not sure if another big-ticket Hermes is in the cards, but if so, and if this were MY fantasy collection to round out for you, I'd probably add a gold Kelly. Or how about a Chanel boy bag in camel or white? I just saw a camel top-handle boy in another thread, and it is to die for.

7. Boy, rectangular mini, or reissue!!

8. A reissue would be a great addition. A red chevron reissue with GHW!! Only because u have so many blacks already, or u can get a so black reissue , looks wicked.. I love the classic reissue with GHW as well... so elegant!

Vinnie42 likes this.
  9. I've been thinking about a reissue!! I love them. I agree I need a smaller light color. Not big into vibrant colors though. I would love a small Kelly but my wallet needs a break for a while on that!! Maybe in a few years lol

Summerfriend likes this.
  10. +1 :smile:

gsrdez1 likes this.
  11. Jumbo or reissue!

12. +1

13. if you are thinking reissue and if you like the chevron pattern... "Tis the season..." with some amazing ones out right now :graucho:

14. Oh my, your burgundy mini sq must be gorg x i would say maybe consider adding a woc in your collection? since it is compact and easy for errands running or travelling

15. Or maybe a clutch? I saw (only posted here, not in person) a beautiful black lambskin clutch that I assume is new for this season.