what am i better off doing re:petit noe

If a used noe is in good condition...then you don't have to worry about the bottom; the noe is really a cute/nice bag. My mom has the BH, she loves it, it fits alot, looks good, and she said it is comfortable on the shoulder.

omg ghost is that a myrtille noe? i love my speedy but i keep thinking i would love a noe more.

i love new bags but my bh is just starting to patina a little bit and it's freaking me out. i want it to stay the way it was! i think when you get a bag with patina already you don't worry about that.

Hi Finn! This is the Toledo Noe~ Great in the rain! My Bh is starting to patina too...I just take it in stride:yes: I had the same problem b/w noe and speedy. Decided to keep noe, but I now have 3 speedys too:nuts:

Get used one! Petit Noe is one of not many LV bags that look AMAZING with patina!!! Plus, they don't seem to hold their resale value so you can end up with one in great condition at half the price. And, because it will come with patina already, you won't have to worry about using it right away!:yes:

Get used one! Petit Noe is one of not many LV bags that look AMAZING with patina!!! Plus, they don't seem to hold their resale value so you can end up with one in great condition at half the price. And, because it will come with patina already, you won't have to worry about using it right away!:yes:
yup:yes: ita!

Hmm...As much as I love the Noe, I'll admit it's not the bag for everyone. And as Irene suggested, Noes don't hold their value well (esp. when you compare this style with something like the speedy). I think you should get the gently used one, and try it out! If you love it, you get a bargain and if you hate it, you can always resell it and not suffer a huge loss.