What age were you when you got your first Chanel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This curiosity popped up when I was reading the what age did you get your first H. I know there's a thread somewhere here about the age of the Chanel owner, but I'm curious how old when you got your first Chanel and what is it. 21 for me.

2. I was 16, and it was a birthday gift from my father; a classic black lambskin flap bag with silver hardware. And my love for Chanel grew since then :smile:

3. Omg lucky! What did you do to get your dad buy you that or does he just like to send out gifts lol.

4. okaaaay a bit old for my league..think I was 20..

5. I didn't care for Chanel until my 30s where I am now...... Too bad bc it's so classic and I wouldn't have had to sell so much stuff on eBay. So you are on the right track ladies!

6. I think I'll be 23 when I get my first chanel bag ;) thinking about buying it for myself as an graduation present next year.
    But if you count others than bags here, then I'll be getting ballerinas in the summer, so 22 :smile:

7. 27

8. i was a gucci girl...and i got my first Chanel when i was 25 and now i cant stop buying Chanel bags!!

9. On my 21st birthday. :biggrin:

10. 29.. i bought other brands before..

11. I was 40!

12. 27

13. It was too expensive for me to buy when I was younger. Took a long time for me to be able to afford one. My parents do not believe in buying USD2K++ bags... AND for children :P So I had to save up myself :smile:

14. 34. Chanel was a brand that I had to work up towards as I made more money in my career. Now, when I look at my few bags, I feel like they are my reward for hard work.

sac14196 likes this.
  15. 24!