What Age Did You Start Your Period?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know, such a personal question, right?

I just find it ironic that I started mine on my 13th birthday. Yes, the day of!
    I just woke up and it was there. My 13th birthday. What a present!

2. I got my first period in 1995 when I was 9 years old.

3. Two weeks after turning 12.

4. I was 12, in the 7th grade, and it happened during gym class!

5. i was 14. my moms 40th birthday and we were on a beach vacation :s

6. 10 or 11? It was the summer before 6th grade.

7. i was 8. i cried and asked for mum to make it go away as i wasn't 10 yet (lol)

8. 10..

9. when i was 9. i just got home from feild trip. went to the bathroom, and there was blood EVERYWHERE! my mom took me to the hospital because she didn't realize it was my period at such a young age (she was 17 when she got her period and my big sister was 14)

10. i was 13! I didn't think it was my period at first. I thought something horrible had happened because I had mexican food the day before. I'm fine with mexican food (love it actually) but it was the only thing out of the norm that I could blame for the "situation". At 13 I was one of the first girls in my grade to have my period!

11. ^^i cant believe how young some people get it! i remember my first friend that told me she got it and we were in 7th grade so she was at least 11...

12. I was 11 and thought I was sooo young. I only knew one other person who had started, but maybe that was just the only person I knew about. I was totally upset and embarassed.

13. I was 14. I remember my mom thought it was such a big deal and made a special dinner and everything.

I couldn't figure out why I was supposed to be excited or care, lol.

14. I was 9 and in 4th grade. Thanks mom!!! :tup: She got her's at 9 too.

15. I was a few days shy of being 12.