What accessory can't you live without???

I don't collect small items because I am too cheap. I think 4 small items = 1 bag .

----------------------------------------

I do agree with Nita that little accessories can add up to one bag so therefore, I'm also on the cheap side. But I'm dying for the MC White Wapity! And since I've heard such high praises on the cles --- does it really fit alot? I'm the type of person who has to carry all my necessary bank, insurance, and credit cards (i.e. 6-8 cards). Will the cles hold all this? The cles looks so small IRL. I do have the attachment pouch from my Papillon to hold my keys. Will an extra pouch like the cles help the clutter in my bag? :shrugs:

You all have such beautiful LV accessories! I hope to have such a lovely collection one day!:love:

I think the *must have* LV accessories are the Cles, Pochette Accessories, Agenda, and Wapity.:yes:

As for the accessories I have in my meager collection, I have a Cles, Porte Monnaie Rond, an Agenda, and a Jack and Lucie Keychain.:heart:

:yahoo: Accessory hogs unite! :wlae:

IMG_2908.jpg

Just part of my accessory collection :shame:

Hi,

I am a LV addict, and since last year I am buying some accesories / small leather good now and then. I bought theround coin purse groom recently. I have the Speedy bag (Epi Leather in canelle) and I just love to associate the plain canelle / yellow colors with the monogramm canvas !!! I t is the perfect match for me !!! I am going back to France this weekend and I am really thinking to buy the leopard and monogramm scarf !

:P
Ninou

Elle and leopardlady -- your accessory collection is truly TDF!!!!

'have only a few:

Mono Canvas Pochette Accessories
Damier Canvas Cosmetic Pouch
Black MC Wapity

'want to add a panda cles and a vernis framboise zippy wallet or red epi zippy wallet soon!!! it's quite difficult to justify buying a lot of accessories because they're so expensive, but your LV collection seems incomplete without at least one or two of these lovelies!! :smile:

LE pieces, so even if you are not entirely 'in LoVe' with the line, you still get a piece. then when the line is discontinued, and you realize you still love it, you have a little piece that didn't kill you to buy, plus it will match all the bags you buy in the future without being straight mono to damier.

Thanks goldengirl911-girl, we've got to talk, my name on a hair board is GoldenLady911... Baahaahaahaa. I wonder if it's for the same reason. Too cute.

This thread needless to say has been one of my favorites. You all have some beautiful accessories!

Lola, I love your collection.

elle, girl, may I please, please have your black MC Agenda GM? I think I'd pass out if I had one of those. I like how your items are kinda just there... Not neatly posed. Too cute.

There's another shot of a beige, I think, Lexington... Cool pic. That bag looks yummy! :yes:

I've purchased Mono Wapity, Mono Pochette, Damier Koala, Mono French, Damier Mono Pochette Cosmetique, Poche Toilette (smallest), Damier keyholder, Damier Porte-Tresor, and Antiqua Pochette Plat PM. Even though these accessory bags/wallets have cost a small fortune, I use them all of the time, so I feel they are worth it!! Plus, it gives me a little LV fix when I can't shell out money for a big purchase bag! Help me! I'm an LV addict!!!